Exact end date of season 4?

It should have been after 6 weeks like it was supposed to be when they first announced season 4.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly! Thank you so very much for acknowledging this. That is why I am asking blizzard for a confirmation of the end date of season 4 for the dragonflight expansion.

Have a lovely day!

Should have, no idea how something so simple failed lol.

I thought the awakened hero title goes away with the end of season 4. That’s what my guild is trying to get!

There’s no reason to think achievements and reward for raids aren’t obtainable if m+ are.

I stg we get these same forum threads every single time a patch is about to end and the answers have always been the same

I don’t remember how this happened during Fated and at the end: what about Great Vault drops and upgrading gear, when did that stop? I’m going to operate under the impression that I have all of this week to run 8s and hope for the best. (I need a hero track cloak on my warrior to nab the mythic recolor and then I’ll be done)

Oh look, it’s exactly what I said it was.

Great Vault and Upgrading gear will continue as normal until TWW launches. The only thing changing is that you won’t be able to work towards the 0.1% M+ Title or PvP seasonal rewards.

1 Like

Season 3 ended on a monday evening, and season 4 started right away after.

Just make sure to finish your goals before monday.

I understand (I think)! But this particular achievement for the title says ‘season 4’ in it!

Sure, it will be exactly on a Tuesday next month this year

It’s for pvp.

Um, sorry, I’m confused. What my guild cares about is the awakened hero title from heroic raid, which says season 4 in it.

You’re still able to obtain it for as long as the raids are Awakened, which will be until the launch of the War Within. All raids will be awakened starting next week.

1 Like

Oh, I see, that’s great to hear! I wonder if they will change the text for it then. :slight_smile:

Season just ended prematurely…don’t recall them saying it’d end before the actual maitenance

And especially not before the day is even over on the west coast

Sigh

They did though.

Well damn

Thanks for fetching

Blows my mind why they don’t let you get the elite (i use this word oh so loosely) appearances throughout the post season like every other cosmetic in the game

Glad awards i get but there really isn’t a sound reason for the other stuff being cut off

You can get most pve mounts and gear but you can’t get bottom barrel pvp 1800 transmogs. Make it make sense blizz you’re just killing engagement