"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

Because I don’t approve of others having fun their way, even though I’m not required to participate.
Valid explanation please, or go sit down.

But its opening the door for bots to quickly become filthy rich. How about providing us with hope… that the botting issue will be resolved.

1 Like

AH yes, the level 10 character here to tell us all about how bad SL is. This is both new and exciting.

Based off of what?

If the REAL reason is to get people who did not play Classic into TBC…
Why not allow boosts on Befls and SpaceGoats?

IF the real reason for boosts is to help players get into TBC content Quickly…
Why not put RAF in at prepatch?

3 Likes

I think by now it’s obvious that players want boosts and players don’t want boosts I think the best way to do things is to make fresh TBC servers so those like me can play without boosts.

Also I don’t know why you feel like boosts which is more harmful to new players than you think would be a better alternative to fresh servers.

4 Likes

I agree. Please open a just a few new fresh servers for TBC Classic in each region with no cash shop conveniences. Let the min/max and Retail tourist crowd keep their servers and give us RPG’ers a few that we can enjoy the game on. Seems like a good win/win scenario to me. :smiley:

Thanks.

4 Likes

its not a big issue to me but i am surprised they came out with this so early… Would have expected old school recruit a friend first. That was fun!

1 Like

Lol the tbc experience starts at level 58, except two races they start at level 1. Good logic blizzard.

8 Likes

that aged so well… oh well not the employees faults as much as it is the higher ups that just wanna wipe their posterior with 100$ bills, or yen maybe im sure they love china more :wink:

It’s amazing how quickly the success of Classic caused them to backtrack. Maybe more sad than amazing.

2 Likes

Why should current classic players who do not want boosts have to move to another fresh server, especially after all the time and effort many classic players like myself have already put into the game? I think it should be the opposite where there are fresh TBC servers which include the Boosts only, while keeping Boosts away from ALL or SOME current classic servers migrating into TBC.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Then don’t play on a fresh server…

1 Like

Boosts are a great idea! Well done team!

1 Like

I think you missed the part that said “who don’t want boosts”.

His point was why should people who signed up to classic with classic vision who invested many many hours and days played, trusting blizz would stay true to that vision, have to reroll on fresh just to escape the microtransactions?

If anything, the fresh realms should have the boosts and the current ones should not because current classic players signed up to classic experience and new players will be better catered to on fresh realms anyway due to everyone being put on an even playing field when it comes to gold and gear.

1 Like

Nobody should be forced to play with cheaters.

3 Likes

Nobody should be forced to play with WoW boomers who complain about the dumbest crap.

1 Like

Exactly. You nailed it with that answer. Vanilla was the leveling process and boosts at the time didn’t make sense. The boosts with TBC do make sense since they get people into the expansion so it evens the playing field.

Edit: Oops, replied to a old thread, I’m a awful person :sweat:

1 Like

good so you agree we should be able to play in separate ideological servers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly, wow boomer server, and the rest on the other server. Genius, i love my people.