Beta needs fresh eyes and ears

The problem with retail…is its not WoW.

I tried it a few times now, since i dont have the beta outside the stress test, and its a mess.

Leveling is wrong.
Spells just show up on weird resources.
Mana is a joke.
Animations are weird.
Talents? Hello?

I dont know its just off.

3 Likes

I thought he was busy interrupting a dueling tournament… :smiling_imp:

They seem to be settling back into normal routines now. Which is to be expected. While it’d be nice to have access to Beta, I get why they’re holding the numbers low.

i agree after I’m done leveling up in ffxiv i think i need an invite as well.

ps devs who don’t read this: It might take awhile so you can let the little guys in before me.

Let Me In!

2 Likes

You gotta do the hashtag. #LetMeIn

In order to test it well blizz should open beta to a LOT of people… In such a relatively unpopulated world i wonder how many issues are going unnoticed…

New toy syndrome wearing off already? Increase the level cap by 20 to string them along for a few more weeks.

It’s literally 90% of the top WoW streams all the time. Havn’t seen it die down at all.

1 Like

Come on. We, the priviliged Beta testers havent finished PvP yet. Wait for us to become Grand Marshalls at level 30 then Blizz can add more people. :slight_smile:

I seriously doubt you hear anyone talking about retail let alone 8.2. And the current burnout on classic wow is because there ISN’T an endgame. It’s capped at 30, people are understandably bored when all they have to do is attempt to push higher dungeons they’re not supposed to be in yet.

Ok then…

Now people can really test all the possible quests and other content in 1-30 zones and devs have time to fix basic mechanics of the game.

The beta is really just for the stress tests and debugging layering. It’s not like they need data for tuning or balancing.

Beta needs to get over. Over beta you need to get.

They will increase the level cap to 40 soon I guess, or may be 50 but I doubt they will release the 60 content during beta.

You gotta keep the hype for as long as you can

if a fresh batch of people do get in…

will you still complain if you are not apart of the new batch??

look… we all know what this is…

this post is a very sly and calm way to say “ME ME ME BETA BETA BETA BETA ME ME ME ME!!! NOW!!!”

1 Like

I agree! Everybody should get beta except OP.

Is there anything really to test besides layering, which is best tested during stress tests?

This is a 13 year old client on 2 year old engine, so, aside from the new server tech, seems like it’s good to go.

well duh blizzard wanted people to sit at lv. 30 and try to gear out for some dumb tournament

Who needs to test leveling more then once.

No, you’re not getting invited to beta and they aren’t bringing in more people so don’t beg.