8.2 Question

Hi, I just recently game back to WoW and was wondering will there be any requirements to start for example the Mechagon Story that will be releasing with 8.2? will i need to do something in order for the quest to pop up?

Sorry if nub question :C

On the PTR there is no quest pop up. You just talk to the little guy by the flight path in Boralus. It may change at launch, but as of now that is how it starts the quest to get there on the PTR.

Again this is on the PTR so things may change, but as of now that is how it looks.

I’m not on the PTR but I imagine there will be some War Campaign requirements at the very least. I don’t know how long you’ve been gone but that’s the ever-present requirement.

Ty for the response! i was mainly asking this question aswell because i also faction changed to Alliance and so alot of Zone achievements etc were reset same as the TIdes of vengeance one. It did though keep the Normal War achievement finished. But the ones that are to do with the TIdes of Vengeance campaign etc were reset due to the faction change