You think were getting an 8.2 date tomorrow?

It’s an hour maintenance and they usually have servers up before then, usually if they have a patch they give themselves more time to implement it and make sure they didn’t screw up anything like they did back in vanilla/bc etc.

1 Like

Nope still too much testing on PTR for it.

lol you can’t be serious.

1 Like

I’d hope we get an 8.2 release date rather soon. Outside of the time between the last patch of an expac and the prepatch or launch of a new one, we’ve never had a major WoW patch last more than 5 months, but 8.1 (not including 8.1.5 since it’s not a major patch) has lasted 6 months. If it goes into July, that’s 7 months, about the time of some previous content droughts between expacs.

It need to be an RC version on the PTR first. Though it’s probably not too long now. Pretty much everything is up already. Though, Blizz really expect too much out of CoS to keep people playing.

The hours stated for patching is nowhere near what they’d put if it was 8.2. It’s not going to be for another few weeks to early July probably.

Sadly, this is all too true these days.

it will release close to ff14’s expansion.

S3 won’t start for a few weeks, they’ve said. So technically raid testing can continue on the PTR after 8.2 releases, or once it’s just about over and sent to CDN. 25th week of S2 starts on July 9th, so it should be 2-3 weeks prior to that.

THere was still to much testing on the Beta when they opened the first ptr for Bobbing for Azerite

they just put parts of it up… i say about 3-4 more weeks.

July 9.

They had a thing about not allowing Darkmoon Faire to increase BFA professions for the first many months, and the cap goes up in 8.2.

No way would they drop the patch while we can cut out 20% of the new track.

June 28th is early access. For the ffxiv xpac

It’ll be June 18th. They’ve already tested the outdoor content in both new zones, the Mechagon dungeon, all the raid bosses, and now the heroic warfront as well as the new essences. Nothing seems horribly broken. They just need to do some minor numbers tuning.

Probably June 25th because FFXIV early access comes out that week.

well, we need to get it as early as possible to finish everything before classic comes out.

Ideally it should be released at a date where #days later LFR last wing be opened before classic

I think they pulled something like that with stormblood too

Sorry, Gwarfu, looks like it will probably be the 25th since that’s in two weeks. They didn’t give a date in the thread but it’s still going to line up on the 25th or the 2nd.

Personally I’m already tired of 8.2 and its not even out. What I mean by that is that wherever I go there’s “8.2 news, oooooh look all the cool things!” I’m getting tired of it, can’t seem to escape it whenever I’m looking for info on live things or just lazily browsing some website.

I knew it, but then everybody did. They just announced the close of the pvp season. Perfect timing for the launch of FFX expansion.
I’m so glad I got this gaming pc FF look so good on it, everything so bright and shiny!