Beta needs fresh eyes and ears

Beta needs actual beta testers not people playing it like a an actual game.

Welp, they had a Beta invite wave yesterday, so they must have read this post and acted on it :+1:

Wrong that was a F&F beta so nobody who knows blizzard basically didn’t get in so it wasn’t a beta wave.

you are sadly mistaken on thinking that people aren’t burnt out on beta even though the cap was 30, it just turned to 40 to give people something to do, just like how classic used to be.

You can think what you want, but you aren’t there to say other wise on what people hear and see.

Mostly from guild talking about 8.2. God forbid that.

Esfand had an entire event to be at in Dallas. And is settling in at the new house.

Asmon? A day off? Yup def means he’s done streaming.

I volunteer as tribute for fresh eyes and ears. Blizz plz. Omar have mercy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah true, I did go back and see it was Friends & Family. Oh well, fresh eyes!

I mean… A guild that plans on raiding in 8.2 sure. I thought you meant from more disconnected sources. Like online articles and things of that nature. I hear alot about paint at a Sherwin Williams but once I leave there I don’t hear much about paint. If you get my point there.

if you think it’s a problem that streamers aren’t streaming classic you are missing the whole point of classic. Who cares about streamers ? It will be better without them.

So the logic being argued is that if the streamers aren’t on the game 7 days a week for a marathon session… Beta is worn out?

Maybe they have hemorrhoids.

True, though I mostly see my guild and one other running around. Also I have a 30 and 4x 14-19 on PvE, plus another 4x 5-12 on PvP (one of every class), so am testing a lot of things in a lot of places.

As for streamers, I guess I’m out of the loop. Just because there was huge hype for the first stress test doesn’t mean they care or matter. I don’t even remember Twitch being a thing back then, so I’d guess that most in Beta haven’t made a career of streaming.

This straight up is a lie.