Reputation supplies 8.2

Can I hold reputation supply caches in my bags and open after 8.2? Does that work?

Reputation supply caches?

It’s unclear if banked supply caches will give ap in 8.2 (Blizz could change the ID and remove ap from the old one in your bank…plus you can only bank 1 from each rep as they’re unique)

But I’m working on getting all 6 reps to 19999/10000 rep, so I can grab a paragon box from each rep upon patch launch, and do another wq for each to send me back over 10k and nab another. Should net me 12 paragon caches for 30k AP

I was planning on the same hopefully it works

Max is 18… you can have 6 banked, then be 19999/10000 on the reputation bars. At that point you stop receiving reputation. Still don’t know if it’ll work, but if not, that’s still roughly 70k gold so it won’t be a total loss.

Going by what they’ve done in the past, I seriously doubt it. They don’t like people hoarding resources like that any more.

Yeah, my 12 is on the assumption the physical ‘banked’ ones are changed to not give AP but still award gold/resources/items. If all 18 work, that’d be nice, but I’m not holding my breath on Blizz letting it go thru.

Holding emissary bags didnt help in Legion between patches so its unlikely to help now