[A-PvP-US] The Enclave Is Recruiting!

Guild Name: <The Enclave>
Faction: Alliance
Realm & Realm Type: NA-PvP
Playstyle: Hardcore & Casual
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Discord: discord.gg/enclave

TLDR How To Join: Just hop on our Discord and send me a DM and I’ll set you up. Or make an application on our forums. The choice is yours.

Introduction: The Enclave is a gaming organization that has been in existence since 1998. Since then we have played and succeeded in a multitude of games. From PlanetSide to World of Warcraft The Enclave has left it’s mark and is either loved or hated by the communities we’ve been a part of. Leadership strives to keep TE competitive yet fun. Drama is squashed out and never given a chance to cause harm. Despite the fact that we’re a serious guild we do not force members to raid or PvP if they do not want to since we understand that not every members joins for the same experience. We do our best to meet the expectations of all members and all that we ask for in return is dedication and that you do your best.

Our guild does not focus on one activity exclusively instead we offer our members a variety of ways to progress their characters. When you join The Enclave you’re not just joining a PvP or PvE guild. You’re joining a community that has been around since 1998 and a guild that has played WoW since launch. This stability and organization is something very few other guilds can offer.

Requirements

Discord » Discord is our VOIP of choice.

Good Attitude » I’ll take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude. You can always teach a bad player how to be good but you can’t teach a rat how to not be a rat.

Thick Skin » Our guild is very politically incorrect and we do not censor people’s opinions, bad jokes or comical retardation. If you can’t handle profanity or adult subjects you would be better suited in another guild.

Goals

Victory » Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us.

Legacy » Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game.

Growth » No guild survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. We do our best to ensure new recruits fit in and become core members.

Fun » Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we’re not having fun, there’s no point to any of this.

Values

Dedication » This is very important in order to keep our guild effective and relevant. A dedicated group will always come out the victor in battles and always be ready and willing to approach new and challenging content. So long as our members stay dedicated our guild will always be relevant.

Teamwork » Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common goal and the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is this fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Getting good players is easy. Getting them to play together is the hard part.

Loyalty » The greater the loyalty of individuals toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability the group will achieve its goals. The true depth of our loyalty can be seen in the history of The Enclave and the number of members who have left and returned, unable to find a similar bond elsewhere.

Excellence » Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character. We are no different. In The Enclave, we constantly practice, refine, and improve upon everything we can in order to maintain our skill. The only way to be the best is by constantly striving to beat your previous best.

Why The Enclave is Successful

Organization » The Enclave is a large guild. We have extensive experience from various other games with organizing a large amount of people into an effective group. That is what separates us apart from other guilds of the same size. Raids are scheduled and events planned. You always have something to do in The Enclave and our numbers ensure this.

Longevity » A lot of guilds either didn’t exist or failed to operate as a cohesive unit after the “big” MMOs started to go south. The Enclave never ceased to be and has steadily grown and improved over the years. When you join The Enclave you’re not just joining an amazing WoW guild but you’re joining a gaming community with a bright and promising future.

Experience » The Enclave has never had a change in leadership and since 1998. There are no power struggles or drama here and the leadership certainly doesn’t play favorites when it comes to policy, strategy or loot. Many of it’s members are MMO veterans from EQ, DAoC and WoW and know these types of games inside and out.

Fun » We all play games for fun. It is the job of Enclave leadership to not only ensure that our guild runs are smooth, organized and effective but that our style of play remains fun for each and every member. We have managed to strike a balance between effective and fun and know exactly how to make sure that when you log on to play with us you’re going to get exactly what you want out of this game and our guild.

Expectations

Always On Discord When In A Guild Group » Voice communication is absolutely vital to teamwork and strategy in-game. Every member that is in a guild group is expected to be on Discord at all times. Even members who do not talk much or have broken mics have no excuse not to be on to listen to instructions and coordinate with group leaders.

Active For Guild Events » The Enclave is an organized guild that schedules a lot of events and the success of those events depends on the activity of the guild’s membership. While you’re not required to come to every raid or meeting we expect you to at least make an effort to attend some.

Eager To Learn » Don’t apply to this guild if you think that you already know everything there is to know and that learning is no longer possible. Every day we play we learn something new and are constantly refining our strategy and style.

Team Player » You are expected to work together with other members of the guild towards a common goal. Despite the solo friendly nature of most modern MMO games you will at some point need to work together to achieve greatness. We need you to be willing and able to do that.

Class Knowledge » This skill is very important in MMORPG games. All members should know how their class works inside and out.

Responsibility » Don’t make excuses, if you screw up man up to it and move on. None of us are perfect. If you make a mistake inquire as to how it happened and work on improving.

12 Likes

I’ve been a member of The Enclave for almost 15 years. There is a reason for that. The Enclave is something special, and if you aren’t one of us, you’re missing out.

1 Like

Joined in vanilla and have shared hundreds of cross-game adventures. They have always been a home for me, a true community. For the Alliance!

1 Like

Been with this guild for nearly 7 years, they are the best community I have ever been apart of. The guild events are organized and exciting. The Horde Savages will feel the pain.

1 Like

The Enclave?! What are THEY doing here? This is Azeroth, not Post-War America!

#AdVictoriam

4 Likes

These guys are good; if you’re looking for an Alliance guild that breaks the mold of Alliance being the PvE faction, consider them.

He’s not kidding about thick skin, though.

5 Likes

You’ve always been good too.

2 Likes

This time I won’t let Moebedda convince me to give the SERVER FIRST [Dwarven Hand Cannon] to Joklem and his pet bat from Africa!

2 Likes

Been with these guys since 2013. I wish I had joined sooner. The memories are consistently nothing short of glorious.

1 Like

Cutest & greatest group of gamers I have eva eva had the pleasure to being with. I totes mcgoats greatly advise on joining for a marvelous, miraculous, and magical experience.

1 Like

Been with the guild for almost 10 years now, outstanding community. You get what you put in.

1 Like

Great guild I’ve had the pleasure of being with since MoP

On retail the guild really had no ceiling of what it could offer you as a player.

From high M+ keys & AOTC in pve to HOTA/Gladiator in pvp, the guild did it all and I’m looking forward to the impact we’re going to make on whatever server we play Classic on.

1 Like

Warstorm is a great example of some salty player who got reemed by TE and is now trying to sabotage a group (poorly I might add) on the forums because that’s they only way they can “win” in their feeble mind.

If you want people like Warstorm to seethe and revel in jealousy of your accomplishments and be forced onto forums as the only outlet to feel better about themselves because of your victorious actions in game, you’ve come to the right group. This will happen a lot in TE.

Even if your final stop isn’t with The Enclave, know that you’re not pathetic enough to be the last stop of whatever embarrassment of a clan Storm is in.

10/10 would play with TE anytime.

1 Like

I’ve been a member for 6+ years now. By far the best group of guys and gals I know.

1 Like

How many members you guys rolling with currently

1 Like

Personally I don’t take guild forums super seriously. Only a small part of most guilds use them regularly.

1 Like

I’d sign up but put me in a secondary guild I’m bouncin fair?

Raid schedule?

1 Like

Normally Tues/Wed 8pm EST, however the final decision is made once the community settles on what days and times they’re available.

2 Likes

Raid schedules will likely be Tuesday Wednesday and possibly Thursday at 8pm EST. Possibly 7.

2 Likes