Fury warrior LF pvp/pve guild week 3 raiding

I’m looking for a guild that plans to clear all pve content with a strong focus on PVP. Hoping to find a guild that will be raid ready by the third or fourth week, but I plan to be level cap sometime during the second week (faster if i find a team).

Prefer horde but might go ally if the guild is right.

Haven’t touched classic since 2006 but i go hard. Took 2 weeks off work just to power game until my butt goes numb and i get that sweet sweet carpel tunnel.

We’re not looking to do much in the way of PvP (However if we found someone that would like to initiate more PvP focused things that would be great!)

Check us out here: [A] PvE <Fatal Visions> Pagle (US) [Semi-Hardcore] 9PM-12AM PST / 12AM-3AM EST Raid times

We do PVE for the gear to compete in PVP. We might be a good fit for you. Contact me at Rageous#1833.

If you’re still looking I’d love to start a dialogue. You can hit me up on Discord if you want: Tech#4395

and in the meantime check out our recruitment post and see if you think we’ll be a good fit!

Here’s us. Hit me up on discord if you’re interested.

You guys sound like a great guild. Love the politically incorrect part. How many members do you guys currently have?

85 or so replied to the “what class” poll we have on the forums, so we’re probably going to have over 100 player at launch.