LF RP-PVP [A] guild, Holy Paladin, took 1 week off work

WHAT I’M SEARCHING FOR IN A GUILD

• Role playing
  • Main focus PvE raiding, secondary focus PvP & WPvP
  • Fair loot system - NO LOOT COUNCILS!
  • Adult Guild 18+
  • Discord & Mic required
  • Friendly & Helpful
  • Raid schedule - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Anytime between 5pm-4am.

ABOUT ME

• 25 Years Old, Male
  • Played since Vanilla
  • Creating Holy Paladin
  • Sociable & willing to help guild mates
  • Have Mic & Discord
  • Days off: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

WHAT I PLAN ON DOING FOR CLASSIC

I took a week off work so I could play Classic WoW when it launched.

I’ve never Role Played or took the time to enjoy the lore of the game, so this time I plan on taking my time to finish every quest in all zones, that includes reading each quest and following the story line. I also plan on talking to every NPC, exploring every zone, every cave, hilltop, everything!

I’ll be learning Blacksmithing, Mining, Cooking, Fishing, and First Aid. My plan is to max out each profession before moving to the next zone. For example, I’ll fish in all the ponds in a zone, until my skill wont go any higher, then I’ll move to the next zone. I also will be doing this for all my other professions.

One of my favorite things to do in wow is to farm for materials and make my guildies food, drinks, and armor! I also keep any potions or scrolls I come by and give them away to guildies and other players. I enjoy making other peoples days and helping whenever possible.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

You can message me on discord: Fatbubble#7857

Hey there, I am an officer from NaCl and we will be on Grobbulus RP-PVP realm. I sent you a discord friend invite if you would be interested in talking further.

1 Like

I added you back. would love to talk more.

1 Like

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

We are likely going to end up on the rp-pvp realm, but the final decision on that will be tomorrow.