(A/H) Rogue lf semi hardcore guild pve/pvp

LF guild preferably a pvp server and est. Recently been playing pserver as a priest since bfa release until about a month ago. Now looking due to a change in raid times which I could not attend with my guild from the pserver. Cleared mc, bwl, ony, aq 20, zg, and 6/9 aq40 before stopping once nax was released. Class lead during bwl & aq. Didn’t want to cause burnout before retail got released. Ive been raiding on retail from bc-legion almost every tier while it was current.
For raid times I’d like to stick to weekdays, I’m available 6pm-12pm est any weekday EXCEPT thursdays, after 10pm for that. 2-3 days a week preferred. I’m all ready planning to level fast and looking to go semi hard core for the duration of classic. Feel free to drop spam below or add me on bnet deuce1725 or disc at harry#2329

I see you have some restrictions on play time. Check out our post to see if we would work out for you!

We do PVE for the gear to compete in PVP. We might be a good fit for you. Contact me at Rageous#1833.

Added you on bnet

We understand life and how its swings. We’ll be raiding Weds/Sunday in 3 hour increments if that sounds up your alley.

added ya Harry. look forward to hearing from you. -Dakota

Hi there, I’ll be short and sweet:

NA ALLIANCE
PVP Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will be added once more content released.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

One last bump. Found a possible guild but change my mind. Looking to go more hardcore this time around. No more than 3 days. Open to any server except herod lol. May be bringing 2 casual irl friends also

Hey we would love to have you as a member !

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)