LF Casual Guild

I haven’t decided whether I go Alliance or Horde but no matter the faction I just wanna find a place where I can enjoy the game at my pace and have people to socialize with.

2 Likes

Lokpik i think we can help with that. Check out our recruitment post and leave some contact info and we can get the ball rolling later today! <Overly Mediocre Guild> | Horde | Server: Skeram | NA | Raid Focused | Recruiting All

Just go Horde and play with me :slight_smile:

Ill be in Grievance. A laid back, casual raiding guild. We are more about the journey and friendships than rushing 60 and progression. Although we will have slower progression.

We will have some hit 60 quickly, they then turn around and help their guild mates so we can all be in a place to kill some bosses.

Oh, will be on a PvE realm…saving PvP for BGs

You can add me to discord if you wish to know more nionya#7814

Hello, come check us out. We are a friendly casualcore guild. We will be raiding one night a week officially and then lots of other things planned throughout the week that is optional. Very friendly discord. Come join in the hype and feel free to ask any questions.

I am running an Alliance guild on a PvE server if you are interested. we plan to Raid Twice a week, dates are undecided as of right now but will be further discussed on the 17th. raiding will be a big thing that we do but we value our social aspect far more than we do raiding. if your interested in more information get a hold of me on discord at Tmac#7095

https://discord.gg/5Ckj2DB check us out :). Alliance side on a PVP server. No pressure to stay but if you like what you see then stick around!

We do PVE for the gear to compete in PVP. We might be a good fit for you. Contact me at Rageous#1833 on bnet, or JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family- oriented guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can contact me on my battle tag: Breakout#1905, or in discord: Algammon#1375.

Come check us out! :slight_smile: If anything, just join our Discord and hang out and see we are the right fit for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/valhalla-awaits-na-est-a-classic-pve-pvp-social-adult-semi-hardcore-leveling-60/245449/2

If you’re still looking for a casual guild and a home, Cakewalk could be the right fit for you. Let’s chat on discord - Klypse#1492