[A-PvP-US] The Enclave Is Recruiting!

Isnt this the “White Nationalist” guild?

4 Likes

Is this the same Enclave that was on the Venture Co circa WotLK? If so you can count me on rolling horde on the same server

2 Likes

Nice to see you kids hitting Classic. Very competent outfit.

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be remembered.

1 Like

We always need more HKs friend!

1 Like

I’ve been a part of the Enclave since 2012, the only regret accrued in all that time is not hearing about and being recruited by them sooner.
Out of all the groups I had hopped to since 2006 The Enclave was the community that stood out from the rest and made me want to better myself in and out of game.

1 Like

Picked up several recruits today. Still welcoming more.

1 Like

The Enclave is actively recruiting – don’t miss out!

1 Like

In currently looking for a guild for classic however I can only raid tues and Wednesday since I work 2nd shift and an only off those 2 days. I will have alot of playtime but can only raid tues and wed.

I will be a dwarf priest.

Will you guys be clearing everything? I’m looking for something hardcore-ish as in we are towards server first etc.

1 Like

We wont be for server firsts but will be doing effecient clears

1 Like

Yeah, i just meant towards it like, maybe a week or so later.

I dont see anything being hard tbh until AQ40.

Mc/ony/bwl/zg are all pretty easy.

1 Like

PvE will fuel our PvP so we’ll for sure be pushing it.

1 Like

I played on Bleeding Hollow since day 1 and remember many things about The Enclave up until WoD. They may have been the best guild on the server for most of 2005. Horrigan has always been the leader and he’s very charismatic.

I feel like people should receive a fair warning about the establish pattern of racism in the guild. Providing examples would turn this into a TLDR. Also, I am by no means a SJW and my posting history would probably demonstrate that. I only call out racism when it’s irrefutable.

So there’s a nice compliment sandwich. Do with the information as you will.

I would love to join. Pvp is my main focus but I would MT or OT for the guild and I am reliable.

2 Likes

My GF will be a Healing Pally too so she would tag along, but she’s more of a pvper over raiding.

2 Likes

Ah, thought it was you guys. I remember you guys from mainly from Planetside 2 back in its glory days. Good times. Shame I’m pretty much set on going Horde this time, though.

1 Like

We’ll need tanks. I will of course be the MT though.

@Melkora - Yeah it’s us. If you change your mind you know where to find us.

@Shridevi Thanks. Glad you remember us.

1 Like

Loot council. People are still doing those?

Will def app if raid days are tues/wed.

LIke i said i will be a Dwarf priest, heal spec.

Unless you go 3 days, im in.

Sounds great. Looking forward to having you.