[A] <Monarchs> 8/10H PVE/PVP RECRUITING

Monarchs is recruiting a few more DPS/Healers that are goal oriented and wanting to push AOTC content as well as M+ and PvP.

We are a Semi casual AOTC minded guild (Have no desire or want to push mythic content) full of old time mythic raiders that dont want the try hard push feeling of dealing with mythic progression anymore. Currently at time of this post we are 8/10H looking to push AOTC. We raid on MONDAY/WEDNESDAY 9-12 EST (server time) We have kept it 100% guild only with VERY few pugs ever just to fill. We are at the point where when one or two people drop off due to life that we are needing to pug. Therefor the recruiting effort begins! If you are a want to be AOTC raider that doesnt want to deal with or hard dabble with mythic (doesn’t mean we wont do a few mythic bosses if the guild decides to want to) then come join us!

We are also HEAVY into group pvp. Daily BGs, Arenas (multiple duelist and higher players) and big into RBGs with the bois!!!

We also have m+ key pushers that do their weekly +15s plus more and always wanting people to join in.

Please feel free to message me in game Lukova, Lukovion, Lukov. Or any of my officers Dawnagen, Goodrachel.

Also on discord,

Lukova#2626
Dawnagen#0403
Feisty#5482

Just joined the guild, they’re a pretty awesome group of peeps. 10/10 would convoke again.

Would probably help if i used the right toon…this is me!

Chill guild that’s still bringing their A game. Raids are focused on helping each other and succeeding.

Bump to the top! We are now 8/10H and on the heels of AOTC. BIG NEED FOR HEALERS that will be long term!

Hello :slight_smile: you left a message on my LFG forum and I am interested in your guys guild. Didn’t let me reply on the original forum so I came here lol. My info down below.
Add my Btag or Lightjezus-stormrage

Discord is also Terrorblades#7756

Welcome to the guild lightjezus glad you came raiding last night! 7/10H bosses down in one night as a few pulls on sludge! Bump to the top for more people if they would like to join for a trail/long term spot in the guild!

1 Like

Bump for a good time and finishing heroic prog!

Bump!! To the moon!

Bumpin’ - all of our new recruits have been awesome btw!

1 Like

So you all take in folks that have more of a leaning towards M+ and chasing keystone master? We have a group of friends looking to find a guild that will allow us to find like minded players to pursue content with, interest in raiding is varied, I think most may be more interested after this tier. We have some folks that are currently away due to real life but should be returning to the game in the coming weeks or months.

You can see our roster at https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Mystake/roster#mode=all

My Btag is Hentryk#1324 , I am a Prot Pally.

1 Like

I was litterally just talking to my officer who has KSM about recruting for M+. Would LOVE to have more m+ people in the guild and who can raid sometimes. Add me on discord Lukova#2626

Sent the discord add also

Bump to the top. Looking for geared dps/healer to continue heroic progression.

Looking for more folks for all activities from raid to keys to pvp

1 Like

Bump to the top, pushing AOTC, KSM, and pvp rating!