Feral and Boomkin LF AOTC focused guild 9/10N

Husband and wife team looking for ACTIVE guild that is AOTC focused with maybe a few mythic bosses and does mythic+ on off nights. Have every AOTC and some mythic experience, prefer week day nights and chill people who are willing to play with and do keys with when we aren’t raiding. Add Bubbalicous#1980

Tigrìs,

We are a guild focused on AotC Heroic and need a resto druid and a feral druid. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 pm est. Would be great to talk and see how closely our raid would fit with what you are looking for. I sent you a bnet friend request.

You can learn more about our guild here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-aotc-heroic-raiding-tuesthurs/679007/23

Sevenfold

Can also do H DH instead of feral. Still looking!

Good evening,
I tried to add you on Bnet but i must keep missing you, i’ll link our details for you :slight_smile:
Guild Name: Ashes Remain
Realm|Faction: Stormrage (US)|Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am ST
Needs: A couple of Heals and Melee DPS :slight_smile:
Goals: We are currently 10/10N and starting H this week, we aim to push as far as we can while maintaining a relaxed environment.

About Us: We are a newish guild that transferred from a smaller realm. Our ultimate goal is to develop a raid team that loves to raid with each other and progresses as far as we can. We are a semi-casual raiding and mythic+ guild.

What We Are Looking For: Honestly, we are looking for cool people to raid with and take down virtual bosses. We can help clean up a rotation or get geared, but we can’t change someone’s attitude. To join the core team, attendance is also important.
Socials and casuals are always welcome

What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive, fun atmosphere: Players pushing each other to be the best they can be and a really cool environment to be apart of.
- Raiders and Officers who care about you.
- Flasks & Feasts while raiding.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me :slight_smile:
Bnet Hippo#1445
Discord Hungreehippo#8845

Had some IRL stuff come up and had to take a few weeks off. Still looking for a guild! 200 Boomkin and feral weekday nights that does mythic keys on off nights!

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild. We raid heroic Castle Nathria and are moving into Mythic as well once we fill out the rest of our roster. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

Hello! I sent a request on bnet, would love to chat!

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, AotC. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)
Astuur: Astuur#1266 (btag), Astuur#4420 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133/5

Raid day is tonight. We start with normal sire skip then go into heroic! Come join us!

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Currently we are on heroic sludgefist. i hope that u all consider us.

Hey there would love to talk with you, if you and your hubby are still looking :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested :slight_smile: