Paladin/priest LFG

Hey all,

I started out this exspansion playing what was needed of me but now i am looking to swap my main and alt to what i enjoy most in the game and have the most fun playing. With that i am changing gears and going back to maining pally and priest. I have already gotten aotc and a few mythic bosses down but realize i have work to do to make a new team and push back into mythic raiding i am undergeared currently but will be pushing to get caught up.

I am looking for a guild that end goal will be to go into mythic and push for cutting-edge as well. Looking for a guild that does all forms of content together like raids, keys, and ect. Looking for a guild that continues to grow together and enjoys hanging out in discord and playing the game together. For me i want to just enjoy those i play with and raid with.

Class wise i am looking to main either pally or priest with preference on healing but if i cant heal at all for a raid team then mage if i was to just dps. (With priest okay with playing any spec and with pally same but have to learn prot more, mage as well any spec but favorite is frost. But id prefer the heal more then dps) looking to main disc priest or holy pally and alt the rest

Raid time wise any raid time from 9pm est on to 1am est could possibly do later as well. I am looking for a guild that only raids 2 days a week and the third day is a alt day.

Reach out to me by dropping info below or messaging me on discord at Skjor#0150

I am the GM of . I am very interested in speaking with you. I sent a discord request and my btag is Krazy#1922. Discord is Krazy#6618

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Go ahead and read the recruitment info and message me if you seem interested. We check your boxes off.

<Pláceholder> AOTC 2/10M looking for more for mythic roster
Raid Times: 9pm-12am Tues/Thur

If Interested
forms.gle/pH9F7uP74KTU4bR4A
Bnet:
Opticlone#1344

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!! :+1: :smiley: