[A] 211 Resto Druid & Hunter LF Mythic + Guild

We are a pair of best friends who play together who used to be heroic raiders but left last xpac for awhile to pursue other interests. We returned just before Shadowlands was launched and have been playing ever since. We have no interest in committing to a raid schedule. We are looking exclusively for a Mythic + oriented guild that has capable but also nice people. We both have over an 850 score on raider io at this point. Please put inquiries here or message me in game (only via character at this moment which is Lunariya - forum won’t let me set proper character for some reason).

hello lunayuri … u and your friend are most welcome here. :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

We just absorbed a m+ only guild. So we have about 20ish players that are KSM driven and pushing to do so. I myself and completing 12s/13s (i just hard rerolled to warlock and his ilvl is low so im not doing 15s yet) and have a bunch of people in that area pushing. Our tanks have KSM and we are looking for healers/dps that want to help push. My discord is Lukova#2626 . as you can tell by the ad we also PvP a lot and do ALOT of raiding (two raid days a week) which you would be more than welcome to join us if you so chose to but no requirements to do. Hit me up if youre interested, and if not then i do wish you fast luck on getting a guild that better suits your needs! (p.s. the guild re absorbed is mostly retired vets so they are playing 24/7 so daytime and nighttime keys are always going)

Hey Lukova, I am interested in chatting a bit. I tried to send you a discord message but it looks like in order to do so you’ll have to accept the friend request.

<Pláceholder> AOTC 2/10M looking for more for mythic roster
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST Tues/Thur
If interested
bit.ly/3eppKnw
Recruitment Officer:
Bnet: Opticlone#1344