Resto Shaman Lf Raiding guild

205 resto shaman 9/10 norm 5/10 heroic lf Raiding guild that raids a bit later in the night. Had to step out of raiding for a month or so due to family death and finally have my bearings about me. If interested contact me at meowskers#11326, Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey there! I saw your post, and wanted to say first sorry for your loss, I can only imagine and hope thigs are better for you. Secondly, I am the recruitment officer for Supremum, we are on Stormrage-US, currently 9/10H, and we are in need of a Resto Shaman. If you are interested and would like to chat more, please add me on Discord and let’s talk about what you want in a guild. Thanks for your time, and looking forward to speaking with you!

Discord: Myirium#0898

Hey buddy,

First thing I would like to say is sorry for your loss, we are definitely looking for a Resto Shaman at the moment!!! Hmu if you are interested we raid Sat/Sun 12am - 3am est!!! Btag - Surgery#1418.

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our progression heroic. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.

hello Daspic i am a recruitment officer with OutOfReality my btag is goldensmurf#11774 or my discord is jamiejr999#8319 would love to chat with you. We Are A Casual Mythic And AOTC Focused Weekend Raiding Guild

Hello there. First off, I am incredibly sorry about your loss. Things right now are already hard enough without having to deal with the loss of a loved one. I see you are looking for a guild and have had a good amount of response’s already. But by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Daspic

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Deff would love another healer. We run farm Heroic on wednesday. Monday we start with 4/10 normal (sire denath skip) for weapons for people and then push progression on heroic. Were currently sitting at 8/10 H and yesterday we went 7/10H with a few pulls on sludge and will kill him easy come monday!

Would love for you to come join us!