(A) 214 Blood/ 213 Unholy DK LF Guild

(A) 214 Blood/ 213 Unholy DK LF Guild 10/10N 9/10H Raider IO 875 LF Guild that needs a tank farming Heroic castle and pushing into mythic and runs mythic + groups. Can reliably raid any night off the week but prefer weekdays.

Hi, we don’t need a tank but we can use another DPS if you are interested. We are 9/10 heroic and we raid Thursday/Friday 9-12pm. We do 9/10 on Thursday and we are working on getting Sire down tonight. Lmk if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-710h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Hey there! My name is Myrium and I am the recruitment officer for Supremum. We are looking for DKs, preferably DPS, but we absolutely intend on pushing into Mythic raiding. We are 9/10H and have solid pulls on Sire, just need more people to get it done. If you are interested, I love to sit down and chat on Discord. Thanks, and look forward to speaking with you!

Discord: Myirium#0898

Hey there. My guild is looking for DPS to get to 20 for mythic, check out our post! Could maybe move some things around and get you tanking sometimes as well. :smiley:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-stormrage-shorties-and-forties-810h-tuethur-7-10-est-lf-dps/857511

I think we have JUST what you are looking for!!!

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Hi Unholyhound :slight_smile:

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while striving for cutting edge.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healers - paladin, monk, holy priest or shaman; melee: death knight, demon hunter or shaman; and ranged - marksmanship hunter, spriest, boomkin or mage!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8:15pm - 11:00pm server time. Wednesday and Thursday will be mythic progression, and Sunday is an optional heroic raid and we do allow alts to come along to this raid also.

Our progression in Castle Nathria is 2/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal. We are working on Mythic Hungering Destroyer now.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system for any items that you wish to trade, but have no expectations for you to trade. We offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide vantus runes when needed.

Once a month on a Monday night we do a social event with a vote being done to decide the event that all guild members can vote on. Some options include pvp, other games, old raid or dungeon achievements, transmog runs, visions, islands, trivia games to name some.

Tuesday night is a dedicated M+ night, with multiple groups getting done high keys completed.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hey there, we might be what you’re looking for:

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild looking to push heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic as well once we get our group up and running. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. Currently on sludgefist on heroic…We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day.