Shadow Priest LFG

Found guild :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Our guild is recruiting:

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild. We raid heroic Castle Nathria and are moving into Mythic as well once we fill out the rest of our roster. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133/5

My discord is on there, Salvantes#2626 add me! would love to bring you into the guild. I myself am a 222 priest (disc) but i alt shadow. My officer is a 216 shadow priest would love for you to join us. We raid tonight would love to bring you along!

BUMP

Still seeking :slight_smile:

Hi! Our guild This Time For Sure is actively recruiting ranged dps with the ability and interest in flex healing on fights that require 5 healers. We currently have 10/10 heroic on farm and are 2/10 mythic! We raid Tuesday/Thursday, 7-10pm EST. If you’re at all interested feel free to reach out to me via discord at Ash Faron#1646 or on btag at Asherath#11835

Hello Lightjezus

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820