I'm LF an active PvE Guild to join

I’d love to find an active guild that does stuff as a guild and also friendly to new players. I’m a casual player but I like to do PvE content, old and new.

Raiding would be nice to do but I’M NOT EVEN THERE YET AND NOT GOING TO RUSH INTO EG EITHER! I just want to find a guild THAT DOES MORE THAN JUST RAIDING. I appreciate the post about your raid teams but I’m not going to bother raiding til I feel like I’m ready so please keep I want info that doesn’t revolves around raiding right now thank you.

Please keep in mind I’m still learning WoW as I play, also not interested in hardcore guilds.

You can DM me on battle net tag: Konami#11943 or in game name: Mikumo

Our guild is looking for raiders, can whisper me if interested TheSupernoob#11598

Unbroken Alliance Est. in 2010 is currently seeking one heals shaman or druid and several dps for our heroic grp we have four bosses left and then heading to mythics… We are seeking a Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Boomie,Hunter and Unholy Dk. If you are one of these awesome specs hit me up and lets talk. Our raid days are Tue Wed 745 to 10pm Est. Also have open spots for second raid team which is currently on normal heading to heroic. ty Ureka#1269

still looking

Our guild primarily does raiding, but we also do m+ when there are enough people on (and our roster is growing and becoming more active). We are a little tight on paladins spots for raid, but if you want a place to chat with people and have a calm, social environment, we might be a good fit. Feel free to hit me up in game or at speedzero#1562

bump still looking

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-710h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Here is a link to my guild recruitment

Hello there Mikumo, and to your friend as well. I see you are looking for a guild and if by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. Our focus is on AotC and after we clear heroic we will dabble into Mythic. We also do mythic+ and have people interested in doing rated PVP. We have a laid back/casual atmosphere but are there to down bosses and progress as far as possible. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still hunting for a guild also please read post

sent you a btag request, to talk more in depth.

Alternatives is looking to expand its social/casual roster. We want more members who are active and looking for things to do outside of the raiding grind. Things like mythic dungeons, PvP, old school achievement runs, etc. I would love to talk to you more to see if we may be a good fit! We currently have a few members who are also fairly new to the game,

My btag is Lealuna#1709, hope to speak to you soon.

Bump seeing what out there before deciding

ACTIVE? oooh we got you there :wink: Come on over!

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day!!

Hey Mikumo!
If you’re still looking for a guild my friend and I are creating a small wow community. While we do raid, some of my favorite things to do are old achievements and other pve content. If you are interested in talking more and finding your wow home please feel free to add me Omocha#1420 :smiley: