207 UDK Looking for guild

9/10 H

Can raid Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun anytime

Selects#1310

AOTC Guild 10/10N 4/10H looking to expand to 2-3-9 and are in need of one Healer and a few more dps. We raid on Saturday and Sunday server time at 8pm - 10pm EST. If interested please reply to this post or PST me in game, feel free to add me Nysro#1640 so we can talk. I know we are not as progressed as you but will catch up fast as this is our 3rd week.

hello Atherial i am a recruitment officer with OutOfReality my btag is goldensmurf#11774 or my discord is jamiejr999#8319 would love to chat with you. Casual Mythic And AOTC Focused Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Players For ShadowLands 3/12 Mythic Nya this is our forum post if ud like to check it out

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our progression heroic. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.

Hey there! If you’re still looking please check out us! Would love to talk with you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-shorties-and-forties-810h-tuethur-7-10-st-lf-dps/857548

Hello,

Girlfriend Spec is a new guild on Stormrage made of 9/10H or AOTC raiders. We are recruiting a Tank, Healer, and RDPSs for our team of friends to just farm AOTC content and push keys. Join the fun.

We looking to raid Tuesday/Wednesday or Fridays 9pm-12am EST

Hit me up on discord to join the fun: Andrew.C#5390

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

We hit your checkmark boxes very well! Add me on discord Lukova#2626 would love to talk to you and bring you to raid tonight :slight_smile:

Hello! Shalom!

recently divorced is a newly founded guild looking to prog into mythic raiding. Our previous guild decided to quit after AOTC so the core members came here, thus making recently divorced. We are 10/10H Looking to push into mythic with a new group of players. Right now we are a small guild looking to build a strong core first and foremost. Would love to have you along for the ride.

Bnet is Gnomercy#11988
&
Discord is MikeWazowskiFan1#1234

if you are interested please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks, MuhammadAli

Hello, Vynzahar here. Collateral Damage on Proudmoore [A] is currently recruiting players looking to fill out our 20 man mythic roster. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am pst. If this seems something you are interested in hit me up and we can chat further. Good luck finding a guild, I hope it is us.

Hey Atherial, my guild Elite Casuals is looking for a UH DK, check out my post below!

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
MM Hunter
Mage
Boomkin
UH DK
Fury Warrior

Healers:
Resto Shaman

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a raiding guild that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and currently looking for DPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

Are you still looking?

Greetings Atherial,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance :grinning:

Who we are: Lifeline is a casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage. Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WOW and have prior experience running successful guilds and leading raids. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and push content with a team. With pushing content in mind, we are actively recruiting to build a 20+ person team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but to achieve AOTC and venture into mythic content. We have many members who run high level mythic+ keys as well as low keys and regular mythics. We also run raids on alts and for recruitment, and will be setting up a RBG team for those members who are interested. We work as a guild to help members level and gear so, casuals and levelers are also welcome!

Recruitment: We are looking for anyone who can be an asset to the guild. With that in mind, the primary spots we are looking to fill are havoc demon hunter, ret paladin, ww monk, unholy dk, and boomkin. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be out second family; the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding, we like to have fun. We have many different interests outside of raiding and outside of guild, which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild.

Our primary raid nights are: Sunday 8pm-11pm est and Monday 8pm-11pm est.

We are currently running Heroic (8/10)

If you would like more information about the guild or are interested in joining our team and helping us push content, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below, or contact us in game!

• BNet: Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 - Discord
  • BNet: Gödlik6969#1664
  • BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord (Best Contact)