Horrific Visions Updates Coming with Weekly Maintenance

UPDATED 2:45 p.m. PST Monday, February 24

We’re working on a set of hotfixes to the game that should streamline upgrading your Legendary cloak via Horrific Visions.

We now have some specifics to outline. Once again, these changes will come into effect with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Coalescing Visions

• Visions of N’Zoth Daily Quests now reward 30% more Coalescing Visions.
  • The main N’Zoth Threat now rewards 2500 Coalescing Visions (in addition to a Vessel of Horrific Visions).
  • Lesser Threats now reward 6500 Coalescing Visions.

Quests to Increase Cloak Rank

• For Rank 13, the Quest now requires 4 Torn Pages (was 6).
  • For Rank 14, the Quest now requires 6 Torn Pages (was 12).
  • For Rank 15, the Quest now requires 8 Torn Pages (was 18).

Posted previously–

• Coalescing Visions now drop in higher numbers from Assaults and Daily Quests.
  • The Unique(5) inventory cap on Vessel of Horrific Visions has been removed, allowing you to carry as many Vessels as you like.
  • Up to 4 Torn Pages of “Fear and Flesh” quest items can now drop in Horrific Visions from objectives on the rank 7-11 Legendary cloak upgrade quests (was a max of 2).
    • You’ll need to clear more than two sides areas in one run to get more than two pages. The rank 13-15 quests will still drop a max of 2 pages, only from Lost Area objectives.

These updates will go into effect with weekly maintenance (Tuesday, February 25 in this region).

86 Likes

Going to be some very happy folks hearing this!

20 Likes

While I dont like Visions at all, these are good changes for people that want to push keys every attempt.

14 Likes

Stockpiling vessels makes a lot of sense, now I can run my more casual friends through visions. Thanks Blizz.

8 Likes

Okay, this is epic.

6 Likes

My only other request would be to up the amount of Coalescing Visions to 30,000. 25,000 just feels so awkward when each Vessel is 10,000. :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

But will Vessels of Horrific Vision stack, pretty please?

69 Likes

How about making the Vessels stack in your bags? (:

70 Likes

These are some great news! I just have one additional question: Will Vessels of Horrific Visions stack now? With the cap of 5 Vessels, it sorta made sense to have each vessel occupying one bag slot, but with an unlimited cap, saving runs for the future (which will need to be done by ranks 13 and 14) will become a burden on bag slots.

Thank you!

12 Likes

I agree with adding stacking for Vessels. Would be a nice cherry on top.

22 Likes

How about increasing the visions cap from 25,000, especially if you’re increasing the amount earned?

I don’t always want to detour to the chamber so I don’t waste visions.

18 Likes

This is indeed a nice change, but depending on how many more Coalescing Visions drop now, the next 4 weeks will still be quite the grind with almost 20 visions needing to be run between them.

2 Likes

Why not raise the cap of Coalescing Visions? We reach 25k pretty quickly imo.

10 Likes

Can you PLEASE make the vessels stack?

25 Likes

Nice changes! I think the best is 4 pages per vision. Seems awkward in it’s current state. The rest are not required but much welcomed.

1 Like

A good update. Wish it was like this from the start but I know those restrictions were intentional on your end. Hopefully you learned something here for SL

2 Likes

Thanks for allowing more than 5. This was an excellent change.

1 Like

Ewwww so the larger requirements are still capped at 2 per run? That’s a bit harsh, at least the Coalesced have been increased and the cap removed so we can do more of them.

These seem like notable benefits to the system.

3 Likes

The limit on Vessels is being removed? Woot! Now I can always skip Stormwind week! :joy:

16 Likes

Calling it now, they’re still not gonna stack.

3 Likes