Traditional Flying Coming to the Dragon Isles in Guardians of the Dream

Said nearly 10 years ago. It didn’t happen then to a massive degree over flight then, and it won’t happen now.

We are a small group of the base. When we lose subs, it’s over massive issues with the game itself. Not flight.

how many subs did wow lose with wod?

how many subs did wow lose with BFA?

how many subs did wow lose with shadowlands?

HINT - ALOT

2 Likes

Over massive OTHER issues.
Not. Flight.

wod was a fine expansion minus the fact it had no flight.

shadowlands was so much fun to play after flying was introduced

there’s a reason the sub count has drastically fallen after mop…

2 Likes

Yeah that’s because this wasn’t true:

1 Like

Upon further review, we’ve decided to remove the Freshscales Fifteen requirement from Dragon Isles Pathfinder. There will be no Renown level requirements.

I’ve updated the OP here, and we’re updating the Guardians of the Dream patch notes to reflect this.

Thank you for your feedback!

100 Likes

WOW… WOW LOL

never thought i’d actually see this after the aug voker monstrosity and pathfinder from every expansion…

now let us fly in the new zone please

11 Likes

Wow… I take back all the crappy comments I said about the devs.

Thank you.

18 Likes

The first pathfinder was introduced in WoD in 2013.

Ten years ago.

Every expansion, for the last ten years, people are shocked and appalled that there’s a pathfinder achievement to unlock flying.

1 Like

Wow amazing. Thanks to the Devs and thank you Kaivax for relaying the info!

5 Likes

we are shocked and appauled because we keep providing feedback that we loathe pathfinder and want to be able to fly on day one of a new expansion release, yet the devs (who say they listen to us) never actually listen to us.

11 Likes

we still can’t fly in the new zone without dragon riding, so still not a perfect outcome.

3 Likes

There’s a difference between “hearing you” and “giving you what you want”.

6 Likes

There we are.
Now people can stop being hysterical

1 Like

which is why we are shocked and appauled every single expansion that continues to have pathfinder.

we still cant fly in the new zone withou dragon riding.

and we still have to dragon ride for a raid encounter if we want to engage with raiding.

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s much better

1 Like

Because you’re used to getting everything your way IRL?

Dude, I’ll take it.

3 Likes

when i pay for a product, yes i should be satisfied with the product i purchased.

2 Likes

The crusade will focus on something else. I’m going to bet it’s the speed of of old flying next.

3 Likes