Freshscales Fifteen REMOVED from Pathfinder

Since the post is buried, it might to well to make a fresh one.

Upon further review, we’ve decided to remove the Freshscales Fifteen requirement from Dragon Isles Pathfinder. There will be no Renown level requirements.

I’ve updated the OP here, and we’re updating the Guardians of the Dream patch notes to reflect this.

Thank you for your feedback!

11 Likes

I still think locking normal flying behind Pathfinder is silly and stupid given that we had Dragonflying, which is largely praised as superior flying, since day 1. Probably should have just been enabled from the start for those people that prefer old and busted flying over the new hotness

23 Likes

it shouldn’t be behind crap. it’s old noob flying lol it’s crazy

9 Likes

I’ll take it but would definitely prefer that we just get flying unlocked with no nonsense requirements.

Pathfinder can stay to reward fun mounts to fly WITH but not flight itself.

9 Likes

Kinda gross how fast they caved. Oh well, I guess most of us just get it free. Bet that’s a sustainable model, wonder why the game is demonstrably emptying?

1 Like

How is it buried? Its under the Blue Blizzard tag and its coming back up all the time.

4 Likes

OP’s post about it would’ve been buried in any of those repeated topics.
Since the Freshscales Fifteen achievement continues to exist, I think there should be a unique drake customization for those who get it anyway; new skin color, armor, something like that.

2 Likes

It’s a good change. Not sure why it took them so long.

5 Likes

They overestimated our ability to farm simple stuff.

2 Likes

I mean, I get it.

It’s like if I write a book, if someone hates what I like then I can ask them for changes and send them a transcript so I gain a new reader. That way they are happy and they can tell their friends to read the book, and then I’d gain more readers

How is it gross to want to have more people enjoy your content?

1 Like

They shouldn’t call it Pathfinder. They should call it Spiteful Devs. Seems more on the mark.

8 Likes

Or how about Devs give players what they want and players still find ways to complain.

1 Like

i asked for $100 and they only gave me $98. it’s an outrage. an absolute slap in the face.

That is a future patch, where the devs are the final raid.

3 Likes

Its easy to get 15 renown, what’s wrong with community lmao? Pay for the game that yall don’t like playing? Cool. Casuals won again.

I am still just waiting for the next target demographic people use as an excuse for why this is wrong.

I see the complaints will remain, even though they can no longer use the disabled as a human shield. I guess that wasn’t their main point to begin with, even though they acted like it was.

1 Like

… Why are we up in arms that Pathfinder is far less stringent? This is an entirely reasonable change to make to a system that’s disliked.

7 Likes

Not sure how “reducing the requirements so people can have worse flying” is ruining WoW but okay . . .

8 Likes

starts packing up suitcase and books first flight out of NiffleBliff Caverns

1 Like

Right, like there’s a few posts about this now, so how is it “buried” and this not just spam? :rofl: