Attention players good news you dont need to get renown for old flying

and the story quest you need to do but not in the new zone use this to see what is missing

Yea, so everyone who has played since the xpac launch probably did all of that. I don’t even know if i care about regular flying but at least I can hover now.

Damn that is good news. I will definitely do whatever else is needed, it was the rep that was no go. Mostly I just want to use flight form.

Sounds like hunting season, good hunting. :gun::robot:

1 Like

Thank goodness :dracthyr_uwu:

ill be hunting them also follow a bit to see if anything is off the out comes the item lol

1 Like

Weak.

They caved so hard to the lazy

not really when the dragonriding pathfinder hits they dont want the same reactions

A step in the right direction.

I honestly didn’t expect them to back down from this, but it was a good decision, in my opinion.

2 Likes

It is really at the point where rep should only be required if it is a release patch unlock and don on a patch basis.

Some of them might indeed be lazy, but it is possible some had issues with DR that made doing the WQs hard for them. The issue I had was a lot of the ones complaining about it seemed to take the “I am speaking for the ones with issues because they are not speaking, even if the reason they are not speaking is because they have no issues” approach.

Wrong. Putting gates on the inferior form of flying when dragonriding was given for free five minutes into the expansion was nonsensical.

Personally I’d prefer they had left the Pathfinder achievement in as is, give it a mount reward or something, and de-couple static flying from it entirely. But this is fine too.

3 Likes

Like shooting fish in a barrel

3 Likes

Judging by the complaints of no regular flying up until this point, I highly doubt any of those players play WM.

They are blind, deaf amputees with with motion sickness.

i am talking about the bots not players

1 Like

Forget the demount item, they’ll be sitting ducks for some whirling surges :smiling_imp:

1 Like

lol comparing these two is apples and oranges.

The “free” flying is a core part of the expansion.

BC flight is not.

Wow they actually did it. This is awesome news !

That’s such a meaningless point that I’m just gonna assume you’re trolling, and not well.

Obviously great news.

Next time OP, dont put up a link to an outside site if its right here on the official forums.

Official post