[11/17] Character Migration Delays

[Update 11/18/19 - 10:00 AM PST]

Good morning!

It looks like the queued services were able to continue processing over night and we should be back to somewhat normal processing time now. Please share new reports if migrations appear to be taking longer than 24 hours. Thanks!

[Update 11/17/19 - 3:28 PM PST]

I’ve spot checked several of the accounts that we received reports from in the Customer Support forum. The accounts that I checked all appeared to have their services completed at this time. We don’t consider the issue resolved at this time, but I did want to share an update that we’re continuing to see services process now.

[Update 11/17/19 - 11:18 AM PST]

We’ve just been informed that we’re starting to see movement on these migrations once again. For individuals who were in queue, please keep an eye on your characters. It may still take some time for them all to be relocated depending on what their location in the queue is.

We’ll continue to monitor these services as well. Thank you for all your reports.

Hey all,

I wanted to post and let you all know that we are aware of an issue where Character Migrations are taking longer than usual. Over the past few days, we have seen them be delayed and then start processing normally again followed by more reports of delays. We know this is not ideal for those of you looking to take advantage of the service that is being offered. We have folks looking into this but I do not have an ETA to provide at this time.

If we receive new information, we’ll share it here. I’m going to pin this and lock it so that folks know if they see an update to the thread, it means we have shared new info.

3 Likes

[Update 11/17/19 - 11:18 AM PST]

We’ve just been informed that we’re starting to see movement on these migrations once again. For individuals who were in queue, please keep an eye on your characters. It may still take some time for them all to be relocated depending on what their location in the queue is.

We’ll continue to monitor these services as well. Thank you for all your reports.

1 Like

[Update 11/17/19 - 3:28 PM PST]

I’ve spot checked several of the accounts that we received reports from in the Customer Support forum. The accounts that I checked all appeared to have their services completed at this time. We don’t consider the issue resolved at this time, but I did want to share an update that we’re continuing to see services process now.

3 Likes

[Update 11/18/19 - 10:00 AM PST]

Good morning!

It looks like the queued services were able to continue processing over night and we should be back to somewhat normal processing time now. Please share new reports if migrations appear to be taking longer than 24 hours. Thanks!