Classic wow character transfer

I don’t understand what you are trying to say, Lasming. You think you’ve been compromised?

I don’t see any unusual activity here, at least not yet. I would suggest adding an authenticator.

2 Likes

Hey Khraze, I feel confused as well regarding the character transfers and the time frame.

There were a number of alliance transfers from the now “horde-only” transfer options where alliance characters were not supposed to be allowed to transfer to Heartseeker or Arcanite Reaper that had to be investigated.
I know many people had to put in tickets to have the actions reversed to go back to their home servers. This is a guess as to the current delay.

I have been waiting over 48hours for my characters to be transferred back to their original servers since my ticket has been “resolved”.

I wish we could get a more proactive response from the blizzard teams, but until then, I guess we wait patiently for the characters to officially move to their new homes or former homes.

1 Like

please check into my characters, some alts and my main are stuck in a transfer…

My character is stuck too. It has shown 2 hours and 35 minutes for 4-5 hours now. Please advise…

I was transferring off Bigglesworth to Arcanite Reaper and my toon hasn’t moved in over 24 hours and i put in a ticket, but blizzard hasn’t responded in over 12 hours. Im missing raid and potential gear i need feels bad.

From what I’ve read from employees in the past couple days, ticket response times were up at the ~36-hour mark, so that’s understandable. They’ll get to it when it’s your turn in queue, just understand that time may fluctuate depending on the content in the tickets in front of yours.

Sitting at 30+ hour for my transfer now.

Ya I’m currently sitting at 24 hours for a Stalagg to Heartseeker transfer. Is the transfer time just much longer than estimated? Just want to make sure my game isnt broken or something

it’s not. Whatever the issue is, it’s taking them a bit to figure out and when they have some sort of info, they will let everyone know. Right now, patience is all they can ask for.

1 Like

My character is stuck too , its been 12+ hours and no change in estimated time… pls help

All you can do is wait on blizzard thats all that can be done at this point.

3 Likes

Initiated transfer yesterday at 14:45, estimated time left was 2h38m. Today, 9:10, transfer is still stuck with an estimated time left of 2h36m…

Right now, you can try to disregard the time left.

2 Likes

From Mankrik to Windseeker, I have had 4 characters stuck in an over 48 hour wait time to transfer. So deciding to utilize the “free” move has locked me out of half my characters. Hoping that this issue gets resolved quickly! Two say “processing” other ones say estimated time 2 hours…

Like I said earlier, disregard the estimated time.

1 Like

I saw a tweet last night from CS that indicated that the issue from earlier in the week might have returned and they were passing it along to be looked into again. Hopefully they’ll be able to get these rolling again soon!

Edit to add the tweet:

3 Likes

I’m at like 33 hours now gg

I started this Friday night at 10. 1 hour 12 mins was the estimated time. Still locked out :confused:

2 Likes