Character(s) transfer stuck 30+ hours. Some processing icons removed

and? When they have information they can share, they will do it.

1 Like

i’m just saying it’s not like the service isn’t invested in in some way.

Although, to be fair, Classic is also free. If that’s how you justify spending $15/mo, that’s all fine and dandy, more power to you.

But there’s no ambiguity when it comes to Blizzard’s transparency of how things are should things come down to the nitty-gritty.

1 Like

I’ve owned this game for 15 years. This isn’t the first time blizzard lacked any real communication. How about the DDOS attacks a couple months back? I guess I expect to much from a multi billion dollar company.

classic is free to players who view it as an addon service, sure, but for players who resubscribed only to play it, retail would be free.

There’s not really much to update when there’s a DDoS attack.

You wait it out. That’s it.

3 Likes

semantics…

You pay for server access, not what particular game your prefer. If you have a ticket in, you are just gonna have to wait. BUT, nothing is stopping you from playing on another available server in the mean time while you wait. You are not locked out completely.

3 Likes

I mean at the end of the day, the magnitude of a given problem is identified in part by how many times they’re posted about, so you guys can preach and shill for blizzard all you want, but that’s all this thread was, and you’re just here bumping it up any way.

Here where I throw any thing you have to say in the garbage. Good day…

4 Likes

good day. but for posterity, can you name one other service you are subscribed to, where you pay for a particular service, but allow the company to tell you “no, have this one instead.” “paying for server access” as you put it, is a pretty submissive way to describe spending your money.

Any service in general, or any service where we sign that we legally agree to what is explicitly stated (in this case, the monetary allocation) in the document?

Just curious. Because they’re two very different behemoths to overcome.

4 Likes

I pay to play where I want to play, NOT where I am forced to play. None the less the problem is the lack of communication and nothing more. If the issue we are dealing with does not affect you then move along and stop inserting your opinion where it is not helpful nor wanted.

1 Like

Go ahead and quote that for me Ekon, if you would. Burden of proof and all that… I certainly can’t figure out what you’re implying it means from how you’ve put it there. Did you get your law degree from Laz-E-Boy?

why are you retail players coming in here and offering literally nothing other then your opinion??? Im having the same issue and its on the same server to server transfer. They literally wanted to see more posts on the subject if it were a bigger problem so thats what hes doing… go play retail

What game someone plays has no bearing on the advice given. We don’t play that junk here. If you don’t like what was posted, ignore it and keep your comments to yourself. Take the whole “go play retail” attitude to the classic forums.

3 Likes

Go play Classic. The only thing stopping you is you. The transfer service only affects the character being transferred. It doesn’t actually stop you from playing the game.

Leave your ego at the door. I have Classic characters. I don’t post on them. It’s a choice I made. If you have an issue with the character someone posts on, it’s a YOU issue. Someone does not need to post on a Classic character to have correct information. Nor does it have to be max level or a certain faction or race or class.

You pay a subscription for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. It gives you access to Classic as a perk for that subscription. If you aren’t playing Classic while waiting for your transfer to complete, that’s on you. Both retail and Classic are available to play.

Limited Warranty. THE PLATFORM, ACCOUNTS, AND THE GAME(S) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” BASIS FOR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE USE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.

9 Likes

Phone support could not help with my delayed transfer. He told me if I want to get the development team attention, to post on the CLASSIC general disccusion forums about my issue, which I have. He also said to request free gametime there for the delay.

2 Likes

also stuck at 24+ hours now

4 Likes