Transfers stuck 24+ hours

Another transfer stuck 24+ hours in classic. I have 2 characters in limbo right now and ticket was sent a long time ago with no response.

1 Like

Yup, they know. They’re still digging into the cause and will provide an update when they can, but there is currently no estimated time frame. Avoid trying to log into those characters if you can, as successful log-ins may make things worse and require further developer involvement beyond what they’re looking at now.

A couple days ago, ticket responses were estimated to be around the 36-hour mark, so it’s understandable that they haven’t had a chance to answer yet.

2 Likes

FYI… the transfer icons said 1hr 17 mins at beginning of period yesterday and it’s still flagged as 1hr 15 mins now.

1 Like

Mine has been processing for almost 36 hours now and it still says 11 minutes.

Customer support told me to post on the CLASSIC general discussion forums instead of here to request free gametime and ask for support for delayed character transfers.

1 Like

okay, why are you spamming in all the threads about this?

2 Likes

Thundertotem, I am giving feedback to all of the people who have this issue only. That isn’t spamming, it is passing along information to people who might want to know.

3 Likes