Character stuck in transfer 24+ hours

Been stuck in transfer queue for over 24 hours, while others transfer within a couple hours.

Its a known issue and being looked into.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a known issue. They’re still working on it, no current ETA.

1 Like

Damn, so I shouldn’t log into my character to fix it somehow right?

Probably a safe bet.

1 Like

If it’s still in-progress, the system should lock you out from accessing it. But I wouldn’t use that as an attempt to try it, as that would definitely throw a spanner in the works.

1 Like

It is a known issue but what they are doing no one knows as they have told us nothing. When will it be resolved, we don’t know that either as once again they have told us nothing.

You can come down off your soapbox now.

1 Like

and you know what you can do…

I actually had more I was going to ask in light of your recent post in another thread, but you lost any of my sympathy a little bit ago and I’ll just hope the answer would have been as I hoped.

But yes, I’ll let you get back to derailing threads.

1 Like

I have a ticket open for 16 hours now, when I get a response I will let you know!

1 Like

You don’t need to ask anything nor do you even need to be in this thread or for that matter in the support forums, unless of course you have a problem that needs to be resolved. I mean there is the obvious problems I can assume you must have but I was referring to an in-game problem.

1 Like

Ooo, my bunny slippers are running for cover, whatever shall I dooooooo. But the point I was going inquire about was brought up, so s’all good.

I’ll keep it in mind, though. Thanks, mom.

1 Like

Dert piece of advice stop posting just ignore the rest of the post that may come this way the way things are going theres gona be a forum vacation in the future.

Awful stupid reason to lose forum privileges over… You might want to pull back the attitude, as the mods have a low tolerance for shenanigans such as yours.

1 Like

[quote=“Dertras-kromcrush, post:12, topic:365585”]
You don’t need to ask anything nor do you even need to be in this thread or for that matter in the support forums, unless of course you have a problem that needs to be resolved.[/quote] This is a player to player discussion forum. Blues when they have time (watching this forum isn’t their entire job) will chime in to clarify things. If you want direct contact. open a ticket using the support link at the top of this page…

2 Likes