What's your favorite custom map?

And how does those maps work in this re-release? Good?

The dumpster you own is on fire, its on fire in your front yard, a lady who just bought the dumpster from you comes to pick it up, She looks at you concerned as you are looking at the fire in your yard, so you look at her and say ā€œwow look at how blue the sky is, that makes me happy doesnā€™t it make you happy?ā€.

Then the neighbor looks over and says ā€œHey grandma, you think he owes you an explanation about that dumpster fire that you just bought from him? his name is blue, so that makes him some kind of special, he owes you nothing even if you pay his Salaryā€

Kynmarcher, In this story you are actually the neighbor. Be better for us all please.

1 Like

How about no?

You are not owed a blue post. They can choose to post in whatever thread they want, whenever they want.

End of the day, hereā€™s the simple honest truth. CMs are not developers. CMs can only give you a ā€˜responseā€™ when they have one to giveā€¦ think of them like, message runners in a trench war. They run orders from the generals (the developers) to the troops (the people on this forum). Thatā€™s their job.

You are demanding the messenger give you orders, when they have none to give. You are demanding statements of importance from the messengers, when they are not in a position of authority to make them.

So demanding a CM post where you want them to, in the topics you want them to, to acknowledge the ā€˜problemsā€™ this game has, is useless, because theyā€™re just the messengers, they are waiting for word from the developers, just like we are.

Patheticā€¦

my favorite map was azeroth grand prix. But for some reason the karts canā€™t drive over the bridge doodads, and thus canā€™t complete a circuit.

Just like your effort to troll. Come back when youā€™ve got some skill behind the keyboard junior.

Thanks bro, keep up great work saying ā€œYou are not owed a blue post.ā€ :slight_smile:

Guys, come on. Seriously?

Why the hell are you ripping on that Community Manager?
He has nothing to do with any of the development and is not allowed to discuss actual issues that you guys want addressed.

Hes here to absorb feedback and report back to developers and he is here to moderate. So forgive him for wanting to finally saying SOMETHING on the forums and escape from things he cant respond to.

And no, this isnā€™t Iā€™m defending blizzard its just hate blizzard higher ups and decision makers, donā€™t hate the guy that has to put up with the bad choices his bosses make.

DOTA, i played it more than the actual game back then. Havenā€™t played reforged thou. Looking forward to a new DOTA when all the bugs are fixed and ladder is added (not going to buy until then)

My favourite custom map is a Tower Defense. You can play 1 vs 1 and you have in your base 3 dragons with a color (i dont know what color start) and you send enemies to this dragons and defend your base for the rival enemies. Also you can pay gold to have better dragons and them change the color (ex: green to blue) and you can send strongest enemies.
The problem is i dont know whats the name for this custom map xD. I know that its a tower defense. If you know the name, tell me please.

DotA (since PD was blonde)
Uther Party (IT S HAMMER TIME!)
Run Kitty Kitty Run
Pudge Wars
Ninja!!!
Sheep Tag
Escape from gay heaven (80ā€™s hardcore sickness to beat)
The many tower defenses in all their flavors

Honestly I never had problems with support tickets and stuff like that. This company seems to have one of the best and kindest staff for games support.
But you could understand that when there are like 100 threads about people spending money on a game and they not only see that the money is wasted but they also lose what previously had and the only answer you see is to a post that asks what is you favorite custom game, things can get badā€¦

Anyway if Kaivax hosts a WMW Iā€™d like to join^^

1 Like

word!! 10 char

What game are you talking about TFT or Reforged?

DOTA definitely. The guy knows his stuff.

Youā€™re proceeding from a false assumption, which is understandable because youā€™re going off only what you see.

Community manager a bigger role than you think. A CM has multiple responsibilities, not just camping the forums, most of which are internal/behind the scenes. In fact, the forums are one of the lesser duties they are tasked with.

and if im not replying, im being squelched for one day by blizzard staff for requesting this issue to be fixed after being in the game since beta start.

its all the same issue. iā€™ve pulled some strings, did some digging and it seems all connected to asset caching being broken.

dating all the way to the beta:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/very-poor-gpu-utilization-w-amd/9775

with that being said, im pulling out of here. may blizzard mute me for a week, a month, or a lifetime for posting this offtopic or at all. i dont really care at this point.

User created Custom map? None, because no one will create any good maps or games because of the Trump new policy ā€¦

ā€œTauren x Gnome ERP 18+ā€

I like Fighting for Azeroth 3D v109b.

Honestly, making and playing custom campaigns was one of my favorite things. With some of the new models in the World Editorā€¦they could be so good.