What's your favorite custom map?

I liked Hellhalt td, and I enjoyed playing Castle Fight. It was fun playing Dota too.

1 Like

It’s nearly impossible for me to pick a single one, but I really enjoy the x-tag games like Tree Tag, and Farmer vs Hunter was fun too. Island Troll Tribes is hella fun. Too many fun games for me too pick any single one haha

Probably Anime Fight

But there are thousands of amazing maps. They are all good.

2 Likes

Oh yes, all the tag games! Evo tag, Kodo tag, Sheep tag. Ah, they were fun.

I think it’s between Hero Line Wars and Winter Maul Wars for me.

8 Likes

Come on man, I don’t want to be an *** but with all the complaints we’re currently getting & all the issues that’s the thread you decide to respond to ?

105 Likes

where’s my classic client?

12 Likes

Kaivax’s troll game is out of this world.

24 Likes

Hahahahaha hahaha :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe he can’t respond to anything else? Idk but I agree.

2 Likes

For me it’s LTD. But honestly, i can’t wait till map makers will do some new RPG maps, because now they should look really nice compare with classic rpg maps. I remember there was a racing game from blizzard, need to check if it’s available in reforged.

sooner or later they will have to respond

4 Likes

Zuckerzeugkrieg.

Hello there,
I have an important question:
IS it possible for the Reforged team to make more advanced video options which would include ( better lighting, shadows, trees/grass animation, visual effects ( a.k.a 2018 demo)) at least in the near future?

2 Likes

Hey, genius, CMs can respond to whatever they want to, or nothing at all. You are not owed a blue post, ever.

1 Like

Kaivax isn’t a developer. And the developers are the keepers of all information. They alone decide what to release to the public. Don’t assume that because Kaivax posted, that he’s been given any information to pass along.

If your going to be upset, at least be upset with the right people.

6 Likes

Yup. Hopefully it’s good news when they do.

and this is the story of why you never see blue posts on these forums… thnx man

He’s a CM who is also responsible for WoW forum stuff. I know it’s his job to be the line of communication between us and the dev teams, but if the Classic Team is putting out a sub-par and buggy product that’s not really his fault. He doesn’t really deserve anger here.

Still, though. If it’s not too much to ask, we need some dev commentary on the fires that have been going on over the past day. Custom campaigns were removed, profiles are non-existent, Classic WC3 is inaccessible, and assets in the existing campaigns are missing.

If possible, could you give them that feedback please?

4 Likes

Almost like hes dodging the major questions and putting their heads in the sand. I didnt even own the original but Im thinking of a refund I cant support this fraudulent development practice thats plagues the game industry nowadays

2 Likes