Please prioritise optimising for AMD cards this week

They really need to optimise this game further before release this week. Even with the date delay it still performs poorly on a lot of AMD cards.

The devs have improved performance the past few weeks, but the game still stutters quite a bit and I can see a lot of people coming to these forums on launch day complaining about performance issues.

Maybe AMD will release a new driver update on launch to help Blizzard out with optimising the game for us AMD users? I sure hope so because it seems Blizzard alone can’t figure out why exactly AMD users are having performance problems.

This is probably my final post before the game launches. So I’d like to wish the devs the best of luck on launch day and thank you for re-creating the best game from the early 2000’s.

4 Likes

Uhm… which week? on weekend they do not work, and the game releases on tuesday xD. You can just hope they already did the optimization otherwise in 2 days they won’t make much progress.

It will be a RUDE awakening for you, fellow “amd” gamer…

1 Like

I played with an AMD RX 5700 XT and no problem there. The main menu where the flags is floating in the rain is still messing with my eyes but the rest of the game was flawless 100+ FPS with everything maxed out.

NO! Prioritise on matchmaking and server stability first, than do a hotkey menu!

Choosing AMD was your first big mistake.

NVIDIA >>> AMD

1 Like

its over dude
the game is done

Just an update; AMD has recently released a driver update to support Warcraft 3 Reforged, hopefully we get better performance now. I am downloading it now as I am typing this :slight_smile:

Doesn’t mean they can’t continue to optimise the game before or after the game releases.

please share your experience. im looking into going with the new driver version aswell - but if it doesnt fix the stuttering, it really doesnt make a difference. amd claims about 10-15% improvement on a 5700 xt, but avg fps isnt the issue here.

Tried it on my rx570 and for what it’s worth my experience was worse lol