What's your favorite custom map?

You Blues are a bunch of :clown_face:S

2 Likes

HLW RoC version, or one of the newish ones? Hero Line Wars RoC was the first game I had ever played in WC3, even before the campaign. Who needs Reforged for nostalgia when it was possible to play any old map you wanted?! Good times.

You honestly think people are going to spend the weeks making more custom games now?

1 Like

This is the post you respond to? Wtf.

You really want to work for no charge for Blizzard?

agreed! plus 10 char

agreed! plus 10 char!!

This is cyber bullying and hate speech, If you donā€™t have anything constructive to say, you should leave the forum. Iā€™m not obligated to be exposed to hate speech. Reported.

Thatā€™s fine. Iā€™m not obligated to support people who donā€™t do their job while being paid to essentially ignore an entire communityā€™s concerns.

Youā€™re a sycophant, enjoy being one - it just means your opinion means next to nothing to me.

Custom Hero Footies- I got a 90% win rate on there. If you ever see me on there, feel free to challenge me. Iā€™d be more than happy to give you a clapping, no contest.

HellTD Legion- this maps good while waiting for ranked match. Itā€™s like legion x20 but with different units and some new king abilities.

Legion TD x20

Well, not to be an *** myself, but this type of response is probably why he does not respond to most posts anymore.

WMW desyncs, so itā€™s Shango and 7 Blademasters for me.