Permanent Bronze 5 Bug

On Overwatch 2 in the ranking systeme, in support the first time i was ranked was in bronze 4, then after 15 looses i drop to bronze 5, since this time, i’m in bronze 5 permanently, it already updtated it like 3 times but it still not change and stay bronze 5. The thing is that i dont have the level of a bronze 5 player, i do more than 10,000 Heals per games (even when not ranked), i continuely save people, but i still be in bronze 5, this is wrong. I’m not new to the game. I want this bug to be fixed please

7 Likes

Hi soso900. I’m adding your post to the list I’ve been compiling of everyone experiencing this. There’s been no official response so far, but I’m trying to raise awareness of other posts.

4 Likes

I’m Bronze 5 after over 45 wins, everytime I rank up it’s literally more Bronze 5, this happened in Season 3 even when I was in Silver I got bumped to Bronze 5 and stayed there till the end, this is happening in Season 4 now as well…this is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

In my statistics screen it says ive only played 6 games in comp this season…yet i know its been more than 40. What gives?

1 Like

Here’s an interesting tidbit of proof. You can clearly see the Challenges screen shows 42 Season 4 wins, yet the stats screen shows 3 with only 9 games played. None of it makes sense.

1 Like

Just another instance of the career profile bugs it seems. You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Why has there not been a reply to this? I have the same bug and cannot get out of bronze 5 (I shouldn’t have been there in the first place) with support.
Blizzard, what are you going to do about this?

1 Like

Después de leer tantos comentarios de lo mismo. Creo que blizzard no quiere solucionar este problema. Los DEV no se han pronunciado en ninguno de los post

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue now for a long time. It says I’m ranked higher than 97% of people in my rank, but I can’t get out of Bronze 5. I played one evening and won 10/13 games, yet I still went from B5 to B5.

1 Like