CDC #7 - Calling the Gamechangers

I made my concept on HeroesFire. I hope you won’t have any problems with the link. If you do please let me know :slight_smile:

gl all!

1 Like

I made a thing.

You don’t need to do that with your link if its a forum link.

In any case, did we enter the contest right? I’m not sure how this works.

Yea you only use the ` if its a outside forums link, and yes just posting the concept here is the right thing before the date ends sort of thing.

Also took alot of time but heres my contest entry at the last minute lol

It’s pretty rough, and will probably be modified a lot over the month, but here’s my entry.

1 Like

Damn there’s a lot of concepts here now :grin:

1 Like

Oh by the way, when’s the judging going to happen? It should be sometime today.

2 Likes

Was about to say the same thing, feels like noone has read my concept since I updated… :stuck_out_tongue: let it be a surprise, don’t mind :slight_smile:

Seems like there are quite a few (new) ones in there since, GL HF everyone

1 Like

Well, sad to say I couldn’t think of a character concept by the deadline. Everything that came to mind was either done a million times before or just didn’t sound right in-game. Good luck to everyone still in the running.

1 Like

Welp my talents are almost done. Looking forwards to the base kit judging!

It was a tough one. I had to change my mind last minute, and I’m really not satisfied with where it is.

Just posted week 1 judgements for everyone! This is my first time judging, so I hope I did a good job with fair ratings and helpful feedback.

6 Likes

Since we’ve got a bunch of first-time contestants, just posting a friendly reminder that the deadline for week 2 judging is coming up on Saturday, same time as week 1! Talents are expected to be done, as well as any changes you feel are necessary based on week 1 feedback. Good luck everyone!

I remade Darion. He is great, but not sure if he’s too OP.

Added the talents.

. . . . . . . Same :slight_smile:

We shall see who has good ones or not.

Finally added my talents. I’ve been struggling to get him together all week, and this weekend was crazy busy. So I put what I have so far. Still can’t think of a good 2nd ultimate, so…

I recommend looking at the marks. stuff on WoW Wiki or Icy Veins/ Noxxic