Season 22 = only Jesseths season

Easily the only wearable choice. prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Easy, every LoD build can not use Jesseth set and EVERY necro set build is weaker than it’s LoD counterpart. Masquerade is the only set that doesn’t have a direct LoD version and it will be a top contender next season with Jesseth, SotC and Spike (yay 4th cube slot) plus the new item that buffs the Simulacrum’s Bone Spear.

9 Likes

the damage of lod p scythe is lower than Masquerade and if they nerf the double dipping bug with Trag’Oul’s you will never see this build ever again.

LoD peeson scythe just can’t keep up, the new bracers are the nail in the coffin. And LoD peeson scythe is terrible for speeds.

You post too many massive demands based on opinions based solely on conjecture. You also keep your profile hidden, so nobody can check if you know what you speak of easily. Please stop.

5 Likes

oh are you the forum administrator? or do you just hate the First Amendment ?

What does the 1st Amendment have to do with posting on a private companies game forum?

11 Likes

I am an attorney…whose gf is studying for the Bar. How poorly you misunderstand the 1st Am is amazing. I am not a government actor. I just am tired of seeing annoying threads based on conjecture.

5 Likes

oh yah? well your congecture

Come on, at least spell conjecture correctly. Make your profile public.

If you want to look at someone’s armoury pages, even if they’ve hidden their profile, all you need to do is hover your mouse over their forum avatar. Your browser will show a preview of a URL which includes their Battlenet ID. Now, go to your own armoury career page and overtype your Battlenet ID with theirs. Hey, presto! You’re now looking at their armoury page.

4 Likes

Frustratingly, I get a 404 Error when I put in his id (Bravata-11682)

They work just fine for me…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Negator-1124/career
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Bravata-11682/career

Try clearing cache and cookies of browser; usually that fixes browser issues.

1 Like

I wouldn’t listen to a thing he says. I’m more than convinced hes a troll looking for a rise out of someone. You can easily tell from his posting history with all the dummy questions he poses or his weird anecdotal problems he gives that he swears is the truth.

dude spells like hes straight out of elementary.

1 Like

I looked at his profile, and I see now why he hides it: he is a very low-level player.

1 Like

yep.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

comes to mind whenever I see his posts. Would be different if he actually posed credible evidence other than, “prove me wrong.”

Poison scythe wrecks house at the moment in 150s and with early grave it only makes it even stronger. Next season for an early boost using echoing fury will be nice until you get your set up prepared for a shadow hook which is going to make that set unreasonably nasty. Also can set it up for a SoJ cold scythe + hook which would also be really nasty.

Those new bracers are okay but the carnival set isn’t great for about anything cause of how god damn slow that build is. The only way its okay to use is with the aughild set from what Ive seen.

2 Likes

He’s previously said he has seven accounts and that the one he uses to post on is the lowest of them. He also said his best account is so super that it might scare people. Of course, that’s just another unfalsifiable claim.

4 Likes

Yeah that makes no sense and is utterly non-credible. You arw what your profile says you are. We have a few trolls around here.

now that’s just basically hate speech at this point. Are people like me not allowed to post on the forum? I get enough hate from kids like you in school. I used spell check for every work in this post because of how you make me feel now. I still forgive you.

cool beans, still doesnt make your posts any more informative or debatable. its not hate speech. its literally just an observation. if you were to comb through your posting history, even from what i can remember, i bet 80% of what you post is fluff.

1 Like