Okay enough is enough. No more CoE

Because Bravata knows best and is never wrong.

Apart from the multiple times we’ve proved him wrong, that is.

7 Likes

Also if you don’t play with CoE like Bravata said it may have seriouse consequences for your life.

Because if you don’t and say his name 5 times infront of your mirror, he will apear in your room, out of nowhere and will sing johnny cash’s “ring of fire” until your ears start to bleed.

2 Likes

wrong.

You can play a bad build if you like, but if you publicly share such build and advertise it as a “speedbuild”, I have a moral responsibility to hold misinformation to a certain standard of accountability.

1 Like

As if there are 20 Threads here in the forum that show CoE as an essential key-item for speedruns xD

I point yourself to your own jesseths thread then :slight_smile:
Also where are your morals when it comes to things like lying?

1 Like

Jackie Robinson :baseball:

he was a fan.

1 Like

Ah, ha, ha, ha. Do you even remember this thread…

3 Likes

I requested discord.

and i was right.

You seem to still believe that it isn’t.

1 Like

Thats ok I’ll give him a ring of fire if he does that, and you can take that any way you like

2 Likes

And what about the moral responsibility to make sure you aren’t giving out misinformation
After all in the end it is just your opinion that your way is better and is specifically setup for the way you play and not everyone plays like you
Also I don’t play bad builds, I play builds I like playing and my characters aren’t required to do a GR 100000000000000000000 in 2 seconds flat, I like the game to be difficult and not a meaningless cake walk

You made an assertion and asked people to prove you wrong.

On the PTR, none of the top 10 Necromancers were using Jesseth’s, despite you saying it would be the only thing they’d use and all of the top 10 Necromancers were using Scythe of the Cycle, despite you saying no-one would use that weapon.

You were proved wrong.

6 Likes

You are forgetting one piece of vital information
Bravata being wrong doesn’t exist in the world he lives in

2 Likes

no i said s22.

Wouldn’t the smarter people be wrong less often? And the smartest even less?

1 Like

I remember hearing a quote about Thomas Edison where he made the light bulb the WRONG way NUMEROUS times, until the time that he got it right. Even smart people make mistakes. The trick is to recognize and accept that you were wrong and that you had made a mistake and then fix it. Advice for the ages.

1 Like

Have you taken an IQ test, you can’t prove the claims you are making and are always false until YOU prove otherwise
YOU are the one making outrageous claims and not proving it
And while a smarter person COULD be wrong less often until you prove you are right you are still wrong because you can’t prove you are write

To put you into perspective
I can say I have seen god in the flesh and spoken to him while having lunch with him the other day
Now Bravata you go ahead and prove what I said didn’t happen

On the PTR, it was Season 22. In the thread, you attempted to use the PTR leaderboards as confirmation of your claim. You can’t then dismiss them when they subsequently disproved your claim.

3 Likes

Dude! You just don’t give up, do you?
Elitism is strong with this one.

3 Likes

Wait, what? In speeds, you don’t rely on COE, that’s just another bonus for whenever it is active. You just run around killing the entire screen. If you don’t do any damage outside of COE in speeds then your build is weak or you are doing higher content than your gear/paragon/player skills can manage. Based on your previous posts, we can conclude that you think that a gifted person like you should be able to farm GR150, yet in reality you struggle to farm Gr100, so you blame the CoE for holding you down. Am i right?

I can even give you an example of one speed that benefits from CoE. Bone spear Necro, with the setup without a generator but with corpses instead to generate resource. Now, for speeds you kinda one shot whatever appears on the screen and generate corpses to stay at full essence but against the rift guardian, in order not to run out of essence, you want to time your spears during the element rotation that you are using.

1 Like

He definitely thinks he’s elite. Bruh but he aint. It is called Elite hunting when you use COE in speeds. Learn to get good!!!

1 Like

You definitely will turn on “turn off comment” option if there’s available because no one will disagree with you in your dream world.

Why such people hasn’t been nuked for account.

CoE drops with very good rolls and that is the main reason why many players use it in speed builds. Chc, chd, CD or AD and as a bonus 200% to element here and there. Deal with it, just like how we have to deal with your spamming. You can do it. Have a nice day.

1 Like