Will we see more zDPS soloing 150's in s22 than s21?

Jesseth’s Set, Captain Crimson Set, MotBC Set, ORotZ Ring, RoRG Ring, Krysbin’s Ring.
Skills-- Must include LotD and Command Skeletons
Legend Gem–Must include GoS Gem
Cube Slot --Must include Leoric’s Crown
The rest is your choice. I think this is what you claimed to be the build.

Unlike Snowballs, the clones dont do much at very high rifts so zDPS isnt happening unless they remove whatever hidden throttle they have on them.

I prefer it this way, just wish they’d also let us block them from spawning or at least pick their abilities and also make them follow us closer.

The clones are irrelevant, as you said you had a super top secret GR150 capable build that you wouldn’t tell anyone about. We can only presume it’s GR150 capable with or without the clones. You said you’ll only play Season 22 for a fortnight until Shadowlands comes out, so we look forward to, and expect, to see some screenshots / videos of your clearance(s) and, of course, it has to be with Jesseth’s because, as you’ve told us, it’s the only thing to equip in Season 22.

4 Likes

And here comes the 180

Well, this is just beautiful

2 Likes

nice try but your post is literal nonsense.

The earlier posts were before ptr and based on the devs saying clones damage will be based on our damage.

the last post is after we’ve clearly seen that they put a hidden throttle on the clones damage in high GR’s. I’m guessing at 120 they lose more then half their power.

so i guess my posts were actually accurate, as usual.

About as accurate as you were about Jesseth’s

2 Likes

Since the clones scale to our stats and damage output, but don’t use the same skills. Its possible that clones damage output will never be on par with us. The idea is to help us with damage not to equal or out do us.

I was so free to correct that for you :wink:

1 Like

After some checking its impossible to get 80% cooldown reduction, since its multiplicative. That means diminishing returns, with all primals and perfect rolls you might get close to 70%.
CDR=1-(1-CDR1)(1-CDR2)(1-CDR3) and so on.(Let me add, I am stating this for a necro build)

78.22% for accuracy, for the build in question for context.
https://ptr.d3planner.com/724959113
CDR converting to “80%” more damage from crimson’s set.

Just a guess, but the maximum necro CDR would be 79.96% i believe.

Lol 2 sentences and everything is contradicting.

If you give him a number with 2 numbers BEHIND that comma, then there is no room for “i believe” and “just a guess” which are also contradictive to “for accuracy” xD

Don’t you realize that yourself?

the 78.22% was in context of his post about my build and my comment of 80% more damage.

the guess of 79.96% was a quick estimation as to what i believe the Maximum necro CDR is.

If you look closer to our (BobbyRay and I) previous conversation earlier in the post it would probably make more sense.
R
E
L
A
X

The solution to stopping zdps in the past was to make any source of external damage scale with the dps stats of the character. If the shadow clones damage scaled relatively with the dps of the original toon, then this won’t be an issue.

No, manipulating sheet damage is easy enough to apply it to an immortal support character.

An easier solution would be to decide how much of a help they want ShadowClones to actually be in a Rift, and then just hardcode their power relevant to the GR level.

The fact that you called the hero in that build Meatyorblade is nice touch even if it does continue the whole “Notice me, senpai!” theme you seem to have going on. Anyway, I’d just like to mention that the Necromancer in that build has Scythe of the Cycle and Lost Time equipped. With that in mind, I’d like to remind you of these claims you made previously…

So, is this you proving yourself wrong?

5 Shrines in a GR…so 5 mins of clone activity to beat a GR150?

Don’t think so…double Festering and group everything up and take down the RG even still seems very hard.

His profile is here : https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Bravata-11682/.
Parangon 1146, gems lvl 62.

If your going to call out peeps real name in chat, maybe I should tell them who you are
But no, not my style.
Using people’s names like that could be considered harassment.
And like I said 70%, in your planner you included full stacks from Decrepify ,Gogok and other skills.

nope, the Jesseth version is far superior and if you’re not first you’re last.

there’s no way i have that much paragon on that account. I literally only mostly pick up gear for sharing and get cosmetics. Probably trash it in s22 though if blizzard bans multiboxing.

i dunno, but if you used your real name as your username then i dont think that applies. I dont know your real name.

Of course it’s at full stacks, full stacks is pretty common if you know what you’re doing.

Well, no. I remember they tested in PTR and even if you fully equipped legendaries and full damage your clone only did meaningful damage in GRift 130 or lower.