Season 22 = only Jesseths season

can you stop harassing me please, and stay on topic? This topic was a normal diablo 3 discussion until you and Negator came in to troll it.

Of course you’re allowed to post on the forums. However, other people are also free to do so and comment on the fact that you’re long on claims, but short on proof.

2 Likes

whaat proof? i made a claim and asked for debate. it’s mathematically fact that Jesseths will sim higher in any build in season 22. Nobody has come even close to proove me wrong, likely because most of the entire necro communtiy agrees.

Stop trolling threads just because you have a different opinion. Stay on topic. Facts dont care about your opinions.

I proved you wrong with the very first response. EVERY necro set is weaker than it’s LoD counterpart except Masquerade. Your original post claimed “Easily the only wearable choice”. Now if you claimed that Jesseth was the best choice for Masquerade set, I’d likely agree with you, but every build besides Masquerade is based on LoD, which can not use Jesseth. As I stated in my original response, I think that Masquerade will be one of, if not the top build next season but that is mostly due to the 4th cube slot allowing 2 weapon powers. All necro builds will take advantage of the 4th cube slot since necro weapons in general have large multipliers. Poison Scythe (especially if they fix the Trag’Oul bug) will cube Shadowhook and Nayr’s and equip Fang. Don’t sleep on a LoD Nova build also. Bloodtide has a potentially HUGE multiplier in addition to Nayr’s and SotC.

Masquerade WILL be the top push build it’s not even debatable unless there are alterations done between now and s22. Being able to use Jesseth’s makes this build ridiculous. Do you even understand how big Nayr’s, Maltorius, and jesseth’s + the new bracers is? With poison spears? Do you? This build is a serious tank as well.

It’s not close, if someone is using LoD it’s for fun or doing group speed with mages if they’re lucky to even get an invite with so many better options next season.

Nova will be better with inarius + jesseths. Just wondering if you understand what being able to cube 2 2hnd scythes in the cube does for Jesseths?

1 Like

Well, generally when someone makes a bold claim about anything, it’s his responsibility to prove it and not others to disprove it.

Jesseth’s pros:

• Flat 400% damage buff.

Jesseth’s cons:

• Must use Command Skeleton, wasting a skill slot.
  • Offhand is a shield, no raw damage affixes like phylacteries have.
  • Can’t be used with LoD/LoN.

The 4th cube slot definitely makes using Jesseth’s more attractive since the weapon powers can be cubed when other it would be necessary equip one.

1 Like

I’m curious what are the SO many better options? EVERY non
Masquerade build is weaker that it’s set version. LoD Nova is stronger than Inarius Nova.

Just wondering, did you play at all during the season with a completely unlocked cube? I know that I did and LoD was stronger than EVERY set build then, and since there are NO set bonus changes, it will be stronger now. LoD Nova can cube Nayr’s and Bloodtide and equip SotC. Inarius Nova can cube Nayr’s and Bloodtide and equip Jesseth. Granted you need a perfect SotC to be equal to Jesseth set bonus, but a good SotC will be close to 400% but the bonus damage from a phylactery is too strong to not consider.

Do you understand that Nayr’s, Maltorious and Jesseth is the same as Nayr’s, Maltorius and a good SotC plus you get the bonus damage from a phylactery? I played with both versions of Masquerade this season, Jesseth and SotC and the SotC version felt more powerful. Both versions get the same advantage of a 2nd cube weapon and both get the new bracer.

Just look at the OP’s original post. They said to prove them wrong, so I don’t think they use that rationale.

see that’s why you’re having trouble being really good at the game.

You think giving up “Offhand is a shield, no raw damage affixes like phylacteries have.” is even close to being equal. It’s so unequal it’s like Jeff Bezo’s and you trying to split the cost of dinner together unequal.

Command skeletons is really easy to fit on most any build and especially the poison Nyr’s builds.

Why would anyone play LoD when it is going to be the weaker build? People dont play LoD spirit barrage. It’s weaker.

The necro leaderboards will have 980 Masquerade Jesseth builds. The rest will be LoD and zDPS.

1 Like

LoD is weaker based on what? Currently LoD is the top choice for necro. The 4th slot in the upcoming season alone doesn’t that, the necro’s sets are weak.

The new item might make the new set powerful but it also could not be enough too. Needs testing.

1 Like

Loosing the flat damage on the offhand IS a huge deal.

However, as soon as you play with a set and with a skill that doesnt benefit from SotC (such as pestilence speeds), jesseths is better.

1 Like

You are lost in space. Necro has 2 viable builds on live, and both are LoD.

1 Like

“S22” “live”
:face_with_monocle:

I suspect that you’re forgetting that LoD builds in season will also get the 4th cube power so they too get a boost in power, not just Masquerade. The bracer adds between 11 and 12 GR’s to Masquerade set. Masquerade is more than 11 to 12 GR’s behind LoD Poison Scythe and LoD Mage, so adding the bracer helps, but it should still be behind Poison Scythe and Mage. I do think that Masquerade will be an excellent set to do speeds and with good gear and high rank gems, it can push pretty far. i am not convinced that it will surpass the current LoD builds for GR push.

2 Likes

The bracers add around 10 tiers, and the bug fix on Trag’s turns it’s multiplier from 9x to 3x.
you want to waste time on LoD p scythe?
paç fat
I will be doing 150’s with Masquerade

Jaeseth is not getting buffed, so your point is ridiculous. If it isnt ubiquitous now, it won’t become ubiquitous.

No, you will not. The set is going to be awesome, but it will not use Jaeseth and will not do more than 135.

jesseth Sotc mort is simming as the 2nd highest damage setup, and the top setup has less optimal skills, survivability and playstyle.

its not wise to argue with me, im right on this.

yikers it does 135 on s21 without the bracers.

You are beyond insane. Your opinions consistently lack merit. I viewed the PTR LB recently. All had SOTC and an offhand. Nobosy uses Jaeseths. Take a screen shot. And no, there is no current 135 with MOBC. I am 99% certain.

for one, they are likely oblivious to the nerf to Trag and when it’s active. Skilled players would not be using SotC unless the are certain it is in a nerf phase.

for two, we dont have the 4th cube slot yet obviously, not to you though, but do please try to keep up, you try my patience. I am trying to explain this in the best layman’s terms possible so you may understand.