GoD set will be destroyed next season

You’re totally right, my mistake. From what I was reading I thought new gem was an important part of this “bug/exploit”.
Although I just want to see how blizzard deal with this. I’m not pushing this game like Vanilla or the first 2-3 seasons of RoS. But look, if they say “free 20k paragon for Xmas” I might play this season :thinking: :rofl:

This company basically didnt care at all of the game anymore, they only want to keep making money of this game.

Please explain more about how they make money of a game which is a one-time purchase and then free-to-play? They literally haven’t made any significant amounts of money of this game in about 6-7 years.

Also, the amounts of updates, balance changes, fixes, and the seasonal themes they’ve implemented lately (as well as the full permanent follower rework) are way more than they used to do for the game before it was moved to the Classics team.

If you’re going to have an opinion (and share it publicly no less), please ensure that opinion is actually based on facts and truths, rather than made up stuff you created in your head to fit your extremely incorrect and false narrative.

3 Likes

the stacking is done outside a gr

that didnt age well lol

Peak irony coming from someone that went from 18 to 89 in under 12 months.

3 Likes

How about…

September 2020…

October 2020…

So, just over a year ago you were a kid in school with homework assignments.
Now, apparently, you’re 89 years old and going on work trips to visit your grandma.

I already did.

People leave high school at age 18. Your posts about the kids in school not liking you, and having to finish your homework, were made 14 and 15 months ago. Ergo, you can’t be older than 19-20 now, i.e. not 89 years old like you claimed a couple of months ago. This would, however, make it more feasible that you visited your grandma.

For someone that’s previously claimed to have a Master’s degree in Mathematics, you appear to be so innumerate that you can’t even complete simple arithmetic and realise that 89 - 1.25 is not 18.

1 Like

Grow up… why take p out of ppl that cnt do math? Some people are numerical dysfunctional you know…

I provided facts, evidence, logic, quotes.
You’ve provided “Nuh-uh!”

It’s entirely obvious which of us is more believable.

3 Likes

Yes, you totally never said those things that he linked clearly showing you saying them…

5 Likes

I literally quoted you saying the things you now claim to have never said.

2 Likes

He’s previously claimed to hold a Master’s degree in Mathematics.
Pointing out that he can’t do basic arithmetic indicates how unlikely that is.

Ok well i would just let him believe what he wants to save effort.

1 Like

You said you were a high school kid. That puts your maximum age at 18.

Also, if you were younger than that, other claims you made would become not only unlikely, but impossible. Do you recall your claim to have beta-tested D3 at age 9? Or your 40-man multi-boxing of Molten Core at age 4?

You appear to be projecting again.

1 Like

Can I ask what the frickin’ point is to spend every waking minute on the forums arguing with someone that’s deranged.

I mean, are you trying to prove he’s deranged? Well, you have. It is beyond doubt. Is it chase him off the boards? Well, that’s not going to happen. He has a right to post and prove he’s deranged all he wants. Nothing you will do will stop that.

At this point it’s just picking on the mentally disabled. And you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

yah that’s pretty offensive.

I’m not actually sure he ever even made it to 18. Even 12’s a stretch.

Remember he’s got multiple degrees, speaks 8 languages, is a good enough athlete he could have competed in the javelin at the Olympics, he could have climbed Everest, he beta tested D3 at age 9, he 40-man multiboxed Molten Core at age 4, he was in school 15 months ago being disliked by the other kids, but now he’s 89, and went on a business trip, visiting his grandma. Basically, it’s mildly entertaining to watch him make up stories on the spot that are more fanciful than Baron Munchausen.

I’m arguing that not only does he lie about his background but that he also fervently believes everything he posts about himself, even if two stories completely contradict each other. Basically, he believes he’s 18 at one time and 89 another. He believes he’s rich and powerful at the same time as being a teenager that’s not in control of his own life.

He believes he has grandchildren but also hasn’t completed high school. In other words, he’s delusional.

Now, I’ve posted over and over he should get help and avoid feeding into his delusions. But I believe it’s delusions that make him post what he does. Now, I could dismiss it as just trolling but I believe there are deeper issues than some perverse pleasure he gets from riling up the boards.

I believe he’s pleading for help on every occasion he lies. He has given me no reason not to think that there is something wrong with him on an emotional level.

I’d post some numbers he could contact but I think that could be seen as advertising and runs afoul of the CoC.

Point is the guy needs help and pointing out the contradictions in his delusions, while might help some people, isn’t helping him. And might even be dangerous if not done in the controlled environment of hospital or doctor’s office.

Just sayin’.

1 Like