Guide To Loot Rate / And Shorter Ladder Season

OK, So since every one think 3-4 month ladder season is too fast and the drop rate is too low in the game in general. Im making a guide for you :slight_smile: Free of charge :slight_smile:

1: You make a SORC (Blizzard, Orb) what you prefer in one of those 2 i would suggest to you Blizzard cause of the multiple way its better for kiting.

2: You Level to 82 to 85 what you prefer

3: You Build ur MF SET you want between 350 and 500 to be optimal

4: You Run Those RUN in private game so no need personal loot. Woo !! its even better !! :open_mouth:

1. Kuast Bazzard /Lower City Chests (No mob killing here you just open every chest you see and weapon racks) For High Runes and white / Eth weapon to make Rune Word In
  2. Mephisto / Andy / Ancient Tunnel

5: NO WORRY IT TAKE A BIT OF TIME NOT 3 MONTH THO. But you will see High rune alot and you will find verry good items

6: Now you have gather some gear you have 3 choise

1. You play the Rune Word Lottery Example : You found a LO in kuast bazzard and you got a white PB time to make a greif you make the greif and it proc 40-400 WOO!! you just made 20 to 40 High Rune <What i always do (do the lottery cause its how i like to play the game) ( I make mostly Greif and CTA)

2. You trade ur MFed gear for what you want/need Example: You found a Hoz you want tal armor GG… < Not the best option in my opignion

3. You trade the gear you MFed to other player knowing the market vallue of said gear to make a profit. Example: You found a HoZ 175% its worth 1 High Rune you sell it for Lo + Um Yes ! you made profit GG…

As you can see when you play Diablo 2 you dont expect to find/make ur build by urself. You dont make a Bowazon at the start of the ladder cause you want a bowazon. You create a sorc you find some gear for her nothing crazy just what you need to clear the thing you need to clear. After that you work on ur other char build with the M.F you do on ur sorc. By traiding…

LAST THING : to do all this you dont even need to play a bunch all you need is 6hr per day and you will have at least a FULL perfec char at the end of the ladder. Im talking like a full smiter with bang to the wall gear CoA last wish and everything.

8 Likes

Well said. Well said its so true

Thx Alot !! :slight_smile: :love_letter:

Thanks good guide, straight to the point.

wow so you play the game ONLY 6 hr per day??!!!
great guide for new players now all we have to do is transport it 20 yrs into the past.

8 Likes

Lol, only 6 hours per day, easy! Some have jobs, family, kids. Back in 1.09 i used to play that much, but that’s uh, 15? years ago. Now i’m happy to get one or maybe two hours a day. And i don’t think i’m the only one…

Edit: I’m aware that with my playtime some goals are out of reach, and that’s fine. And don’t think the game should be designed for people that have like a hour a day. But i also don’t think game should be designed for 6+ hours a day.

11 Likes

People that moan they are having “Jobs”, “Families”, “Kids”, and need the game easier is like moaning in the movie theatre that movies should be 20 minutes long because they have “Jobs, Families, and Kids” and dont want to sit for 2 or more hours in the movie theatre.

Games like D2 are not made for people that don’t have time for such games.

You either start working part-time and bring your family and kids into gaming if you are truly passionate about your hobby, or you find a hobby that doesn’t consume time (good luck).

This is not rocket science. If you have a passion and want to invest time into that passion then you need to make sacrifices. This is common sense.

3 Likes

Yeay 6 hours a day is clearly the same as 2 hours every 2 weeks.

4 Likes

This is a pretty bitter point of view to have. Of course people with jobs and families should be able to enjoy the game. What you are describing is an addiction, not a hobby. Hobbies need not define your entire life.

Having said that… I do agree with the OP, I just prefer to have more time to enjoy myself outside of the cookie-cutter ladder start for maximum efficiency.

5 Likes

Upping the drop rates a little bit isn’t going to kill the game. Especially when they’re planning on shortening the ladders. People have lives. Nobody is asking for a crazy drop rate like D3.

7 Likes

Long story short, drop rate remains as it is in 1.14d.

Are you unhappy with D2R? Ask for a refund and explain that you misunderstood the word “Remaster”.

Also D3 is often on sale.

As of now, D2R appears to become an amazingly remastered classic.

Blizzard doesn’t want another WC3 Reforged SNAFU.

3 Likes

Yes release gonna be 1.14, but they said there might be changes in future patches.

I’d really like to see a decrease in unique / set and an increase in exceptional / elite.

OP pretty much described why D2 is such an amazing and satisfying arpg and loot hunting game.

While i agree there could be changes in the future, launch should be 1.14, period.

We want this game out asap? well stop asking theese silly changes then and let devs prepare for smooth launch, im hoping for summer release, dunno its gonna happen tho.

Of course people with jobs and families should be able to enjoy the game. What you are describing is an addiction, not a hobby. Hobbies need not define your entire life.

And that is what the Normal difficulty is for. A casual play through to experience and enjoy the game. Nightmare is for people who want more of that experience, but not 6 hours a day. Hell is for those who want to keep experiencing it over and over and over and over…chasing that item that keeps eluding you.

D2 is an addiction. One Meph run is too much and a million Meph runs is never enough.

Also, the drop rate is fine for Normal difficulty. You can complete the game in under 40 hours with a normal, self-found play through.

1 Like

XD Whole post was solid until here. Only 6 hours a day peeps. Lol.

In all seriousness, you can have a character capable of doing anything and everything you want in the game in a week or two of farming. It doesn’t take 6 hours a day either lol. Sure it’s not gonna be perfect rolls or afk uber farming, but you’ll easily fund anything you want to do quite easily.

1 Like

just a note on your 4th point.

if your just going to private game anyway, why does it matter to you if its personal or shared loot?

its all personal loot in a private game.

If you dont have the time to put in the game. If you can only play 2hr every 2 week then you have non-ladder after a while you will have a good char that can run Hell. Ladder is a competition for hardcore players…

Ladder is a competition for hardcore players… If you have a life which is understandable play non ladder 3 month after release you will have acces to ladder rune word.

Sry to let you know but even after launch they wont touch the drop rate. The reasoning is they already buffed the drop rate cause there weren’t enough players in the ladder seasons. Now that we have fresh server and bunch of pepole will be comming back its 100% sure they wont touch the drop rate for at least a decade.

Yep, I said 6hr/day for pepole who want like a great char will a full inventory. If you want a char that run hell and can clear anything basicly 1 month of casual play will get you there.

It dosent matter truth is personal loot is just not needed in the game. That why im against it after release if the dev want it in idc. I just want the game to release the fastest they can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys like me, prefer to just play as several characters and beat Hell Baal, after that, I will just cheat in offline mode and get a taste of the godly gear such as Enigma. Then I will move on to other fantastic games. I only plan to spend 200 hours in D2R.

I agree with this lollll

Getting all the best gear is just one way to play the game and that’s done well in Diablo 2, like in other rpgs you put in time and effort and you get the gear. I agree that it’s dumb what they have done in some games that everyone gets everything, that’s very boring.

Of course there are other ways to play the game and still have fun. I rarely play any game with the mindset that I must be the best or my character must be the best ever or I’m not having fun at all. I set the bar that I want to beat and get good kicks if I do. After that I get bored or set a new bar and continue playing.

1 Like