This is why FHR needs to be reverted

Wanna compare it to dota lol?
In those games, blink has cooldown. So has BKB. Want to have cooldown on teleport?

Its the high skil pvp everyone is talking about

And how do you pretend to catch a guy that teleports away and hast FCR when you have a melee class or build?

Just one hit to kill? He just spamms you to death if you are lucky to ever land a hit considering AR/Defense/Block values of both parties, dont forget free mana from teleport with insight.

With the current System any ranged char will no mater what laugh at all melee chars.
Plus you would just slow down the pace of fighting if you put a CD on Teleport, that seems to be something almost nobody in the D2 community wants.

2 Likes

turn out you need some skill to namelock someone who move faster than 2.5 teleport / second

do you duel? like currently in d2r with 2.3 patch and 2.4?

stun is a cheap, BM mechanic that should never have had any place in PVP to begin with. Upgrade your builds to the new meta… or as there is a new ladder next week, build for the new meta.

1 Like

says the clueless pvp balance guy

What exactly is the FHR change wording by BLIZZ? I cannot find it in the patch notes.

Character hit recovery will now have diminishing returns when being hit by another player.

//This system is designed to cope with abnormal condition skills such as wide-area stun magic in mmorpg called “wow”. Developers have added a garbage option to D2R.

I only enjoy watching PVP of two sorcs trying to kill each other with blizzard. This stun nonsense is just boring.

Hows about if you wear Enigma you cannot hostile anyone. LOL jk.

Not going to die, I keep reading this thread and laughing every time I see the Assassin portrait.

7600 hp…on a barb with no shapeshift…huh

JSP and a little RMT does wonders. Ya know?

Honestly we’d prob lose 90% the RMT in D2 if the entire PvP community hoofed it.

1 Like

Now that I look at you, you look like pvp users these days who shoot missiles while doing chicken run with infinite teleport… hehe

Well I never said you could see further than your mind blast keybind.

Might want to remove that one and embrace 2.4.

Since the FHR has a return value, the barbarian’s wheelwind cannot hit any player.

Just as the fun of many users such as your Druids, Sorceress, and Necromancers is important to them, the pvp of Barbarians, Wolf Druids, and Assassins is also important to them.

There is also a method to have the return value of FHR probabilistically according to the FHR request value… It seems that more detailed adjustment is needed.

For now, tier 1 in pvp is necromancer and druid, and barbarian and assassin have become the lowest tier.

This patch was said to be a balance patch, but it was not balanced at all.

Assassin has only been continuously nerfed. (IAS decreased, finishing move nerfed, FHR and FBR were increased, but on the contrary, Mind blast skill that binds the enemy was nerfed).

It hurts when anyone’s favorite character gets nerfed. However, ironically, the overall balance patch was completely out of balance.

I don’t want Druids, Necromancers, or Amazon to be nerfed again in the current 2.4 patch.

However, at least in pvp, it is necessary to strike a well-ordered balance.

If you can’t roll back to 2.3, there are ways to increase the mana cost of the teleport skill or have a skill delay as an alternative.

I do not agree with overturning the current fast game policy.

However, a balance is needed.

There are not many solutions. However, as a suboptimal solution, it is judged that the following contents are also necessary.

• Barbarian’s wheelwind attack speed, number of strokes, and attack rating increased,

• Rollback to 2.3ver of Assassin’s finishing move,

• Modified to be able to use teleport in druid’s wolf form or bear form,

• Increase of combat paladin’s attack rating

It’s very disappointing because the current melee meta is all dead.

lol

literally the most boring duel possible lmao

2 Likes

It is what it is, you wanna adapt to what you see here than.

ya looks like fun. I bet this game will totally make it out of the niche it is in right now with this great system.

Do you even pvp? why bother talking if not. Our request has 0 impact on your gameplay.

1 Like