Worth coming from retail still?

are the servers still packed or did it die when hardcore came out. i played in vanilla through cata.

Wrath Classic will be bustling with ICC, the new dungeons and Dungeon Finder.

Research the server before creating a character, there are a good amount of healthy servers but still quite a few are massively lopsided faction wise or lower pop than can sustain raids/pugs.

1 Like

Icecrown and Random dungeon finder are coming out on the 12th of October so getting in around there you’ll be a part of that wave.

ICC hasnt been released yet?

RDF/LK is coming and I think that’s gonna boost the population quite a bit.

For me, ICC and the new dungeons are the heart of wrath and RDF will also be huge for alts.

It’s releasing October 12th

HC will never even get remotely close to player counts to Wrath or Retail. A lot of people are messing with HC due to boredom. Once ICC comes out, there is going to be a lot of grinding and HC will take a hit.

Mega servers are likely to get hit by Queue storm in 10’000’s. I play on Pagle. During Ulduar wave back, Pagle was locked and highest queue i’ve seen was 112 or something. Meanwhile all Mega’s were north of 20k queue times lmao. I do not envy them.

Offpeak times, like 2-3 months into every tier, it is better to be on a mega server ofc, due to sheer amount of people on there.

I’m just going to leave these here:

Check them. See if anything helps.

play all , $15 same price for everything

Big if true.

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t feel even a microscopic dent from hardcore.

1 Like

you forgot s8 wotlk, best pvp in history of wow

Because now it’s all most raidlogging.
ICC is out next week.

HC is going to take a big hit in daily logins.
Lots of people in my guild are playing HC just to kill time. I’d imagine same applies to a lot of other people.

HC and Era will dip in numbers next week. And in 3-4 months they will go back up.
HC/Era are like a side chick for when you get bored.

ive leveled to 20 on my warlock. wondering if i should have went rogue.

id happily pay this price x10 to play on a mega server.

yeah pretty much. wrath is getting its turn for the spotlight since classic got hc and retail got their crap patch lol. our time to shine baby, rdf icc lets gooo. inb4 blizz flips up rdf so im very low hype. still, its a good time to join as there are party people still leveling with jj right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.