Returning player!

Hey all, me and 4 friends have returned ti wrath as we seen the experience buff and thought, for old times sakes let’s level a new toon. I had just enough emblems for shoulders and chest looms.

Decided I’d make an alliance pally as I just don’t like the aesthetics of blood elf.

Any tips with pally leveling? Decided to go ret to level. Thanks all, great to be back and I’m surprised at how alive the old world is !! People leveling everywhere!

Edit; I never got to make a Shadowmourne in OG wrath so hopefully I’ll get that on this guy once he’s 80 etc

don’t forget to buy glyphs early on those will help a lot for damage. Your taunt does a lot of damage early on so just spam it to pull stuff or if you don’t have aggro.

1 Like

I’ve been leveling my pally, sitting at 76 rn.

Think it’s pretty straight forward. Invest in dual spec when/if you can. It’s nice having a prot or holy offspec to make getting dungeons a little easier. I prefer Holy, and try to keep a set for it updated as I level. Also gives you a little variety as ret can be pretty boring until you get more abilities at higher levels.

i run dual spec and keep separate gear for my hpal and ret. idk if it’s been any easier to do this it’s something ive carried over from classic b4 dual spec

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.