Returning player advice

Hello,
I returned to try playing WOTLK but noticed that both the servers that my 60 accounts are on have turned 99% horde. Are there free transfers or any good servers that have a strong alliance population? I’ve also been debating whether I want to buy the character upgrade or just re-experience leveling. Is the leveling from 1-60 faster in WOTLK than in classic?

Yes! Incredibly so…

I believe they are still offering free transfers from Sulfuras and Eranikus to Benediction (Ally dominant PvP server), Whitemane and Faerlina.

You can check out ironforge.pro for an idea of how many unique player characters are logging raids each week, per server.

1 Like

You are a life-saver, thank you so much. I started a server transfer.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Got friends? If not make it a priority to find a guild that is accepting of you. It’s 2023 WOTLKC and quite frankly a terrible place to be “behind”.

Lower your expectations before it’s too late. Take a gander at these forums.

Make friends/find a guild and almost all the problems go away. If that’s not something you’re interested in, get a credit card ready.

No one is scavenging LFG trying to find 20 warm bodies for Molten Core. You buy gold to buy gear and get logs, or get a guild that wants to invest this late into you.

Ideally you’re an Affliction Warlock or Unholy DK, or you come across an opening for your class/spec.

Best of luck on your rekindled journey, Adventurer.

just do stuff

Pagle is a decent server. Not as big as a mega server, but still logs show like 20k parses. But mega servers got like 30-35k parses per week.

Don’t.

/10char

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.