Any suggestions for a returning player who wants to PVE?

I know I’m late to the party for WOTLK and pretty much every guild that’s serious already has their people and probably doesn’t want anyone else.

Hardcore is popping off, and I’ve enjoyed it so far, but it’s making me want to play end game again, besides the Twitch streamers who are doing it for content, it doesn’t seem like Hardcore is the ideal solution for PvE progression, and that’s the problem I don’t know where to start with PvE progression this far into the game.

Should I try my luck and go far a class that is in high demand ? and if so, what classes are in high demand for phase 4 for WOTLK?

Or is there another option/recommendation ?

Ultimately, every class is in demand. You just need to be good enough to fill those slots. Except for Rets. Too many of those. Stay away from Warlocks and DKs.

I’d say Rshams, Boomies and Ferals are in high demand across the board.

PS. I’d suggest finding your Server’s discord and checking out guild recruitment channels to get an idea what people need.

3 Likes

Excellent advice! Thank you very much on that.

1 Like

And if you are on old blanchy roll alliance. otherwise youll be alone most of the time

RDF is coming soon so PvE will finally be fun and we can spam dungeons. Can’t wait to really play the game.

2 Likes

Most of us have been playing it all along.

1 Like

That’s not true. Most people have left Wrath or haven’t started yet. We been waiting for actual Wrath to start.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.