Will Keyrings be coming with Phase 2?

Man i hope we see key rings asap. They are either taking up valuable bag space or left in the bank on accident

2 Likes

Blizzards only official word was that key rings will come with the first patch. I was hoping that would mean any patch, but it seems they meant phase.

Edit: they didn’t even mean phase. Now our best hope is by the end of the calendar year.

5 Likes

It’s the most important thing we’re getting in Phase 2. Hyuge.

2 Likes

I threw away my keys from low level instances last week. Just not worth the space they were taking up. My key to searing gorge may be next. I guess I can manage with the FP.

2 Likes

Hopefully, can’t find the confirmation post, but they take up a ton of bag space and were in vanilla at some point so, hopefully soon

2 Likes

Blizzards only official word was that key rings will come with the first patch.

Still waiting :confused:

1 Like

Yes – the Keyring will come to WoW Classic with our first patch to the game client later this year.

We don’t yet have a certain date for the patch, but we’ll let you know as soon as we do.

20 Likes

i believe you meant to say first patch that includes the keyring 365 days from this post

2 Likes

Wouldnt the date of the 1st patch be thursday the 14th??? its been announced already that phase 2 is thursday…

4 Likes

Eh probably should have been a bit more explanation if the first patch wasn’t the same as the first phase. Pretty sure most people were assuming that it would probably be released with phase 2.

7 Likes

Soooo… NOT coming with Phase 2.

Sad panda. :frowning:

2 Likes

So Phase =/= Patch? Can we be anymore confusing?

8 Likes

You think you do and we will make you don’t.

5 Likes

Correct. We’re able to turn on content such as Dire Maul or World Bosses without having to change the game client and require downtime the way a patch does.

Sorry for the confusion.

8 Likes

Thanks Kaivax, was logging in and wondering why I didn’t have a keyring yet.

You should pin that about keyrings coming in what I would assume is coming in 1.13.5 or 1.14 to clarify.

Well this makes me happy:]

How could you do this to us, we TRUSTED you, and this is how we are repaid in kind?

1 Like

Wow a blue! How about something on these gold selling channel invites? We get something on that this year or is the plan just to ignore a solution into existence?

7 Likes

This is usually why blue posts are rare.

1 Like

then… what in the hell could possibly be a patch for classic…

considering everything is going to be a phase or small hotfix changes to stuff you dont like.

are we just never going to get a keyring then???

it seems completely ridiculous, of all things, to gate the keyring.

10 Likes