Battlegrounds in December, BWL in January

Go back to retail, accelerating classic just ends it fast, i dont care about you, everyone else playing doesnt care about you, you ran thru all the content asap, thats on you, go do something with your life thats not wow, it might work out for you.

I like this assumption about me, LOL. I’m not finished with the content, I’m not even in pre-BiS.

I’m not bored either, I want the content to be released faster because the playerbase is becoming a homogenized mess of people in identical gear with identical progression.

JUST. LIKE. RETAIL.

‘‘go back to retail’’ is the most boomer/zoomer cringe thing people say, months after classic has been out. The retail players are gone you nerds.

Also, I’m reporting every personal insult that someone directs towards me or other people. Take your personal issues and lack of maturity elsewhere, thank you.

I think the early release of BGs will be healthy for the game

This sounds like Battlegrounds in December to me. What else could they be patching in this year besides a keyring?

Wow classic is dying. We are ready for next phase. We want this to be over by next blizzcon so we can get classic TBC. All aboard the train to best classic expansion warlords of dreanor.

So, how about them Battlegrounds in December, eh? Sure sounds like a good idea now, don’t it?

Yeah you know what blizzard he’s right. While we are at it let’s just skip to Wotlk skip Naxx skip BC totally skip over Sunwell just give us wrath I think we are ready

2 Likes

Damn straight.

You’re a good troll and I respect it

can we get naxx in feb then? asking for a friend

Who will be the bigger troll if Battlegrounds do launch in December, me or Blizzard?

Would have to be you for single handily making them do something so foolish. You would be a god amongst nerds. You would be the chosen one!

1 Like

I think the announcement of Battlegrounds coming soon will be made sometime next week, or the week after at the latest. I’m more sure than ever that we’re going to get at least one Battleground before January.

Battlegrounds in December, woo!

Wpvp honor farming has just started. Relax, take a break or join the pvp farming if u can. I have some sympathy for ppl who found phase 2 a bit rushed or not given ppl enough time. Personally, i expected it to happen in early december but when it was announced at blizzcon to be 11 days after i had to hurry and get those last few levels sorted out on my claasic ret. Glad i did. Now i just live in SS for a while and wpvp until BGs come out but i still dont expect a walk in the park when that happens either coz im alliance on a pvp server, i know what u signed up for.

This retail posting scrub speaks for all classic wow players obviously.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arcanite-reaper/scarsnik

Still hiding behind his retail account that’s cute.

Here you go little buddy. I post on my retail account because it elicits responses like yours.